Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself (125+ Profiles)

Sure, very imaginative ;)

2. Re: Introduce Yourself (125+ Profiles)

Anyway, I'm beginning to think boba got scared... Or he's your alt.

Where is u?

3. Re: Introduce Yourself (125+ Profiles)

And there's the inevitable change of topic :lol:

He's not my alt. I don't need an alt to support me. I've got you helping me out.

4. Re: Introduce Yourself (125+ Profiles)

You kind of killed the thread.

Also you're doing me a favour keeping this in at as well as supplying more pages.

You should see this thread's view tally.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

Or, you could think of it as this is his introduction to what he's like. ;)

6. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

I killed the thread? You're the one that's been derailing it. You killed it mate. I just helped you reach that goal.

It was a team effort. We should be called Team Kasapie. You make a logo, I'll make us matching outfits

7. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

You misunderstand.
    Your post about being very imaginative wasn't conversational therefore killed the conversation.

I didn't start this, I'm just continuing it because meh.

Ugh, you're kind of boring now.

I'll edit in new additions shortly.

edit:Also I removed tom_burger_pie from the forumer list for lols.

Bye all.

8. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

I support team Kasapie.

9. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

Our first supporter! Our fan groups can be called kasapiens 

£12 for poster of us both

10. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

Oh no :cry: what am I ever going to do? You've really killed my heart. And on Valentine's Day too...

How could you?

11. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

Change thread name to "Introduce yourself - only if you haven't annoyed me or I'll remove you"
    Please and thank you.

12. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

Psssst I think you may have removed some else because I'm still there ;)

13. Re: Introduce Yourself (125+ Profiles)

so gullible

14. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

:lol: so true

15. Re: Introduce Yourself (125+ Profiles)

Right so that explains why this was so easy; you're just a kid

16. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

Can I introduce myself on this page?

17. Re: Introduce Yourself (125+ Profiles)

you need a hobby

18. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

I disagree.

19. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)



20. Re: Introduce Yourself (125 Profiles)

Well. Im PandaGeorge. I work as a power plant operator. Like Homer Simpson. Yeah. Ive played this game for almost 6 years this April. Many months i only play just for the chat so this game becomes a second family and its kinda my escape from reality

Ingame i used to be a LL osf . Back then it was 0/0/324k/324k stats. Used to open for hours in wc to help players grow. A player named rie73 helped me greatly back then. Eventually a great player called Minaja and Mrs Minaja helped me during plunder wars and showed me the ropes of the game. I ll always be grateful of them bc they taught me how to war when nobody else wanted to help.
    Eventually i landed on minas morgul which had amazing players during season 2 and 3 and became utterly hooked on the game. I used to be highly present in forums making threads on improvements and ideas for the game.
    During season 3 i made the damocles list(thread in" best of " section) in which every single war i tracked the activity of players in all wars. With the massive help of admins and owners in each war clan they kept me informed to confirm each rosters activity log and punish the inactives. This list helped war commanders choose better wc warriors and improved their chances of success. Devs liked this and decided to make the broken sword spell after this idea to better help the future wars.

Then i went to b2bunited where with kav and able and 97 others we made the " tour de kaw" for the quetzal banner event( first ever banners)
    Lb players like silph, cella and redstar were part of it( full story on " best of" thread called b2bunited)

Shortly after i became a VK, had applied for forum mod and was accepted. Few days before being initiated with the orange new regs from ATA, merged the position and i became a green moderator.

Ever since, ive become more silent and more cautious in posting. This position attracts a LoT of heat and personal attacks. So i mainly help via DMs. But my biggest way i try to help is like all mods do, behind the scenes

Well. Kasama. I hope this is well received and thanks for this opportunity to enjoy memorable stories