interview with Laoda *Screen Shots* Final

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Nice thread!

2. Yeah really. IGCB is the only one who has any sense. Not everyone reports inc. I seriously doubt that chongo is not hitting. Also, just because someone on the opposing side says something doesn't make it true...

3. Plus, I doubt he's burning all that mith for fun.

4. Congo isn't hitting. You can tell from his eb records.

5.  I have a question for Laoda:

Do you always associate video game players and the amount of money which they invest in said video games directly with your deity? Or is that just something you do on Kingdoms at War (a Massively multiplayer online role playing game)? Also - at which point did the line between reality and fantasy completely blur into an unrecognizable blip on the horizon of scattered visa bills?

To the uninformed and the trolls, I assure you Chongo is fighting as hard as anyone. Zaft Destiny can testify to that

6. Considering he shows as inactive most eb and only hits occasionally at a large hire while he banks, it should be fairly obvious where his hits are going /fail

7. Chongo still doesnt have as many losses as -Alison-

8. Lol  Pwned by blossom.

9. Bascially RedStar can only hit up to top 10 on ally LB due to his huge bonus from allies and Chongo keeps himself dtw most of the time to hide away from RedStar, Laoda and Cella. The another apocalypse top 10 ally LB Ayiraa simply keeping dtw up to 22 hours a day, that leaves RedStar without much battle wins to maintain overall leaderboard. This goes for the same to Laoda and they ain't hitting eb at all.

The mechanic of overall leaderboard is made up of 2 major factors, constant battle wins and allies strength. Overall is seriously no biggie because battle wins (from offense) does not implied your wins come from battling, could be from unloading on eb. In wars, allies strength play the major part to your additional hidden power.

Chongo have never participated in any of the system / off system wars despite being on overall #1 until the summer wars tournament. In order to get the rare equipments that can only be won from summer wars, he joined HGL war. Used unholy aura spell which is mainly used for osw (off system war) that give 50% chances of making the enemies lose extra 100% gold in a system war was a laughing stock for most of the kaw war veterans as a war noob. :shock: In system war, everyone is banked and the plunder will only be the net plunder of your build, defender build/total pots used, it's really a waste using unholy aura. :lol: Guess Chongo was really desperate to change his war noob image by joining apocalypse (osw families clans). However Chongo is owned in this war against RedStar, Laoda and Cella. No choice, but to keep max nobility to uphold his allies strength that he has been losing daily. And based on Laoda's wall, seems like Chongo was trying to claim that his 5k losses comes from hitting Laoda, but as a matter of fact he had only gave Laoda about 10 hits in this war that lasted 3 weeks. Did Chongo sleep well? Or holding on well to his pride to uphold his overall idol image as apoc chess. Guess developer may have to change the overall ranking system, battle wins a smaller % than allies strength. This overall LB isn't something worth looking at. :roll:

10. Yes. This must be true. Even though it is here say.

11. @butthurt, that name suits you. If Chongo was "hiding" in dtw his losses wouldn't have risen this war. Check facts before you post your noob rant 

12. Blossom care to be interviewed in the future? I'm tryin to make it even so I'm getting sides from both sides. Tomorrow I have an interview with a kotfe member

13. I'll do an interview right now.

14. @blossom :D How not to keep losses when he comes out of pin before he self pin :lol: :lol: :lol: Like bringing his phone into shower? :mrgreen:

15. Laoda is a bad ass name!

16. @ Blossom

You just confirmed one thing, Chongo 5k lossess didn't come from hitting Laoda :p

Chongo just gotta stop lying :lol: Well you can kiss Chongo all you want, apocalypse need him and MG as meat shields. Without Chongo and MG, how long can TS/CR/WOG/Kotfe last in this war? :roll:

17. I love how all these alts and zaft people try to discourage MG like they're just pawns... It's comical.

18. Go look at his losses noob, he has over that, 5k came from his own hits. Who wars and doesn't fail when hitting no matter how strong they are? I love how much everyone is focusing on battle stats when it's clearly irrelevant  I know all my accounts in war have over 10k losses

19. Wait. Wait.
    You are saying that a failed hit is a loss.
    I'm sorry to deflate your balloon.
    A loss in KaW is not a Failed hit/attack.
    It's a failure to prevent incoming attack.