interview with Laoda *Screen Shots* Final

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Feb 12, 2013.

1. @ malestone

You noob. A failed attack registers as a loss. Zaft brings out the noob in all of u!!

2. Awesome thread 

3. @ Nightmare Bro.

You are absolutely correct.

Battles Lost
    = Fight Offences Lost "Plus" Fight Defences Lost

4. @ all noobs

Attacking ebs item bars that regenerated will cause losses. Offense attack lost :lol:

@Blossom, you are a hansel build :D suicidal hits on warrior builds or get attacked by warrior builds do causes those losses. Chongo put up less than 10 hits on laoda, how to get 5k losses? And I don't think he will do suicidal hits on laoda abd redstar :lol: How to achieve 5k losses? My answer is above.

5. chongo can't have gotten that many hits on any other account judging by the amount of actions he has made in MGs EB history.

And also redstar was never no 1 on the overall LB and he has only lowered in rank because others have risen above him. Chongo gets his no 1 Im assuming through the enormous gap in the value LB and respect to crimson but she is nowhere near the allies and actions that chongo has so her lead means little on the overall LB.

6. All of them noob 

7. Interesting thread 

8. So in a few days I'll be posting an interview with --NiGHTMARe_MACHiNe-- who is a KOtFE member

9. I see deflated balloons

10. Just a lil note.in osw you don't use troops too strip you use spies too steal.these don't show up as losses.....

11. I don't get it..If chongo isn't "participating" in war..how did he gain over 6kwins since the OSW started until now??? And over 5k losses so I think Laoda is the one lieing. Unless they scout bomb him with 0 spies 

12. Lol but your SS contradict your message.
    Laoda says Chongo is doing nothing but then he says RedStar is fighting Chongo? Uhmmm? Why would they waste troops fighting someone who 'doesn't return hits'?

13. Because Chongo pays good :p ?

14. Lol then he's not really fighting anyone, is he?

15. Tbh no one cares anymore