interview with Laoda *Screen Shots* Final

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Machine the player --zues-- made it up

2. There's --- on the end.

3. It's got to be pretty god damn lonely at the top..

4. [​IMG]

I'm supposedly "Dead" after the war. I find it funny how people get even madder when someone uses their main

5. Death threats !

Ooooooh!

6. In '09 I fought him a a war, I think he was in the clan Aries Guardians, something to that affect. I'll post the correct name if that's wrong after I find it.

7. Yes... It was Aries Guardians, and he was in their first war. I was in Marine Corp. I was a complete newb back then. I was so bad I didn't know what ally bonus was  and obviously this is a different account since then as the loyalty achievement is just shy of 2 years.

8. Igcb its --zeus then --- its not zaft leader. Look up facts before you post.

9. @V1

There's also --Zeus--- who I've seen post it, idiot.

10. Dear god, if Redstar can't be hit by some of these enormous war builds, could you imagine how much damage he would do to a spy build, or an eb?!

11. ZAFT ARE TOO RICH, APOCALYPSE MUST BE DREAMING IF THEY REALLY THINK THEY GONNA BEAT ZAFT.

ZAFT OWNS HALF THE LB ON KAW, IMAGINE THEIR STRIP BANKS! + THEY KNOW HOW TO WAR

12. Blasphemy, I say! Blasphemy!

13. Kudos to Laoda for answerig some questions im sure alot of us had. Thanks for info Ghost ;). Good luck to both sides

14. Chongo blocked me for asking why people were getting kicked from MG. I knew he wasn't really in on war from the start though.

15. Just a question. How can he fight Chongo still if Chongo isn't in the war?

16. Chongo is in the war, being hit by Red.

17. People don't call INC all the time. Laoda and other tops may not be being hit by Chongo. Doesn't mean he's not warring. Jesus sometimes people cease to amaze me...

18. Ghost If I recall you were kicked from MG.

19. Poor redstar 

20. @igcb can't he only hit, like, top 10 on ally lb though?