interview with Laoda *Screen Shots* Final

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Really uninformative unlike nightmares interview. Re-interview and ask him some real questions.

2. what difference does it make ? it will be a long war, and finally when both sides have had enough, they will have a mutual CF, and pat each other on the backs for a good war...
    I don't see either side backing down in this matter
    I don't see either side waving a white flag
    I don't see if my eyes are closed
    I bet you didn't see that second to last line coming.

3. You forgot to ask what his favorite colour is and if he likes ponies.

This was a stupid ass kissing session, not an interview.

4. Chongo keeps himself pinned on ebs to prevent ZAFT from stripping him. Red is so strong only the top 5 on the ALLY Lb MIGHT have a chance at getting maybe 1 or 2 successful hits in. That's why Red can sleep peacefully with all the gold out he wants. I'm sure he has at the very least 700-800Tril in allies. Thus making him nearly impossible to get a hit on him. ZAFT Definitely has the edge and will come on top. It's just a matter of time.

5. To be honest, most of the top LB players got their way up by "exploits" in the past.

Long ago, system wars were such that war tax was distributed among war winners. Soon came reverse plunder wars, where the clan hitting the OSFs would forfeit, and all war tax goes to the "winning" clan. It was initially used to grow OSFs fast, but soon, some of our current ally LBs bought such plunders from reverse pwars. Developers soon fixed this by introducing mithril payouts instead of war taxes, and stepping up the war tax percentage, which effectively removed pwars.

Soon after, an increasingly huge number of players were selling their accounts. These accounts range from having 1T to 60T, and more. During that period of time, ally drops were fixed at 60% returns, so there was no need for 15 days wait. While ATA limited the sales of nobs to grow to balance the game, they could not limit or control how many players sold their accounts or sold the gold in their accounts.
    Some simple calculations would show that the transfer rate is also about 60% gold, which means for every 1T out for volleying, 600b could be transferred. This led to many overpriced owner-less alts on the LB for Hire price (12T and up) for those who remembered.
    Eventually, developers nerfed it by introducing the 15 days rule before 60% of ally value is returned. It doesn't stop this sale or purchase, but it reduces it.

With that amount in allies, it is then much easier to earn by allies trading, simply by the sheer volume and amount in allies.

6. nice to know iv warred more than the #1 over all player.

7. Will bump every 3 months to save from deletion

8. Wow I think their should be mire interview type things like this of the top players in kaw, very interesting

9. Wait if Congo isn't fighting and red star can't fight? Why don't they farm each other?

10. You should have a convo with loada about his entire kaw life

11. Make for a killer read