in response to statless 'come at me bro'

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia2, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Swabia is a genuine kaw veteran. Swabia took his own time to join many epic Battle clans to teach them kaw mechanics for warring.

Swabia would take his own time to go on to that third party app and make himself available to answer questions regarding kaw game mechanics.

You rotten turds should show him a little respect as a veteran and a true stalwart of the game.

I remember. I respect. You should to, Or piss off noobs

2. Respect? I respect a lot of players but for someone that needs so much attention to come to forums and post bout how big and bad he is cause he can farm on a game  really?  that I don't respect

[​IMG]

3. So being a useless prick for 2 years means we should forget about all of it and still respect him?

There's such thing as losing respect.

4. All aboard the hate train! TOOT TOOT!!

Seriously people get a life lmao, everytime he posts anything I see a lot of the same faces here crying about how he doesn't deserve this and that yada yada.

Congrats, you have an opinion and you've vomited it all over forums, we get it.

I'm not a fan of Swabia, but I also don't wake up everyday trying to figure out ways to rain on his parade. Yall sour.

OmegaLSA

5. I do still love he hate.

It's no different now than it was years ago. Your jelly only makes me smile.

6. Bringing the heavy weather on people's parade is enjoyable. It's my second occupation

7. Guys look at the situation here, Q-tipswabia is complaining on a forum about something that happened to him in this situation like someone pinned him or something and said "come at me bro" we'll scoff scoff, Swabia is a little kid that can't stand his feelings get hurt... So one last thing to say get off fourms and don't come back!

8. why you so dtw?

9. Good god Swabia the irrelevant knight has returned to save us.

10. Word I'm hatin' on swabstain where's my incξ”–ξ”–

11. sorry val. i thought about it. but i only have 1 alt.

12. Xxx_the-watcher_xxx fb atk p
    Xxx_the-watcher_xxx fb steal np

Scoff at that fart head

13. I like this. If I get hit ill at least attempt to hit back, unless I fb falls then I try to defuse the situation

14. Bwahahahahahahahaha I made you so butthurt Swabia! You've made two thread about me! I'm honored to be on your mind so much, I really am!

The funny thing is.... This is just an alt I've used to make you look like an idiot with. I haven't had to do much, you pretty much took care of it yourself. The best part was when I "pulled a Swabia" on you and went inactive after talking smack. And you bit hook line and sinker!

You promised me months of farming and went inactive after a few weeks. Your greatest achievements were when other people stripped me and when I was dropped from clans for being inactive. You chalk it as a victory that I spent $2 to change my name on this account (I think this name is hilarious, but whatever). I'm not poor bud, I spend $200 on this game over my accounts every month.

I'm going to go inactive on here again (who has time for all the alts these days besides Val). You should probably try to "farm" me again and make a thread about it. It's been working out really well for you so far.

15. I almost died laughing at your claim of "winning" based on your arbitrary argument of "duh, he changed his name, duh, he paid ata money..... Soooo... Swabia win!"

16. Stop wasting time on forums swabnoob, return to your real osw with real fighters so you can terrorize them with your stalwart inactivity and fearsome stats from 2 years ago.

17. FREE SEALS AND HORNS

Hey i am giving free seals and horns for today all seals have been taken but.... Tomorrow i will have another so yea wall me if your interested but 4 now i have 2 horns left so who wants a free ROTWB first person to wall me saying"909797212" gets a free horn and the second horn is for the 2nd person who does that same code good day and good luck

18. is he bragging about going inactive because of a pvp? :?