in response to statless 'come at me bro'

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia2, Sep 7, 2014.

1. 

2. 

I haven't a clue what that idiot is trying to claim as victory this round.



Yea, sure, that's an alt. uh huh. Your real account just got it's 7 year achievement and beta tester award. Then you pinned majesty, beat all the real important clans (not any wussy clans.. Clans who always win EXCEPT when just you fight them alone) and rainbows shot out my ass like a gay pride parade similar to how all those go the other direction on yours.

My point of your complete irrelevance is proven by your commentary being irrelevant.



3. Your irrelevance, Swabia, continues to grow on a daily basis.

4. Didn't this cheeseburger guy make a thread like a month ago saying he was kicking your arse?

5. Your point is to prove my irrelevance Swabia? You've made two threads about me dummy, what does that say about you? 

You've really hit rock bottom when you try to become cool again by making threads were your attempt to tough talk about people you claim are irrelevant.

6. Backstabbeth=0adp

7. This is most certainly an alt Swabs. I know it must hurt knowing you've reached the cool level of farming inactive alts and bragging about it in forums, but that's the sad reality.

You ever wonder why this account is never active then magically appears in forums when you post threads talking about how cool you are for hitting it? It's not rocket science, Sherlock.

8. Thank you Trojan, I remember my first beer.

9. :lol: omg you are so pathetic.

10. All the people jumping on the "Lets hate Swabia because Val does band" you realize Val is wannabe Swabia?

11. Val wanabe swabia? I don't see him doing any pvp threads or acting like an idiot ok the forums :)

12. I stood on an ant today... Kicked his ass.. Me and you rock Swabia!

Swabia u r boring and nobody wants to listen to you, plz go back into hibernation or are you gonna make another thread about re-opening ur clan?

13. Everytime I see Val in forums he's being an idiot :lol:

OmegaLSA

14. Ok well what is your opinion on larger accounts like my mid-range stats shutting on clans they don't like? Like I did in that thread by nightmare-machine.