IF u r IG and need ....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *IlIIl_BlackHandArsh_IllII (01), Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharing accounts is a serious accusation too sugar, don't see a mod being punished for that so far

2. Every time IG/BH post about a strip etc they have to retract their initial response as an untruth... Why would anyone believe what is being said now?!

3. Good point. You said earlier the person had the account during a strip (one of many on that account btw). Wouldn't it have been even more evil to disband the clan? They obviously would have had time.

4. I didn't see that exchange so I cannot comment on it. That's your defense?

5. Swab, im sure HeyWtf is lil busy atm and there is more than one app that iG uses.

Sugar, we can only guess. So many things needed to be done including posting the forum etc.

Done talking here. I'm sure most of LR wouldn't be aware anyway..but keep denying the obvious..too bad one needs to hack to 'win'. Peace out

6. blazey u said they transfered ownership before disband....if it was somebody in LR "hacking" them, why not just disband iG? 

7. Lol I would've dropped all allies. Stripped another member of iG. And then disband clan. Hacker wasnt very smart

8. Was he? Oh idk the iG council. Look at iG.... Seems to me the clan is falling apart.... Down by 20 tril, losing the fight, underestimating us as opponents. I heard admins there are unhappy with the war, they say they were duped into this mess by blazey and vendetta.... Oops.... The owner reset his accs... Now another owner creates a surrender thread... iG ain't what it used to be huh... Bh is claiming hundreds of billions more on each strip on their clan page... Man... iG/bh side is starting to lose it. Seems to me that iG is de-moralised. Nobody in LR or on our side has had any issues warring. Only on bh/iG side. That says a lot.

9. What's obvious is that you really, really, really want it to be LR. I sincerely hope the truth comes out and we receive a public apology.

It is a serious accusation and I am highly offended that you've let your war bias go this far.

10.  I have been an iG spy internally taking them down for 3 years, looking for a new clan.

11. fyi i promise if anyone posts my 3rd party app profile pic of my chihuahua named carley i won't cry, threaten lawsuits etcs etc, she is a pretty dog :cool:

12. Woah woah why be hating on nic?

13. Your UDID IS your idevice password.

14. This is funny  iG the legendary dying myth 

15. Note he has all his equip still :pP
    and the mod response when it was a IG member :p

16. Ok. Enough of these threads.

I have spoken directly with the head of customer support at ATA. He has assigned a service rep specifically to this case to investigate it thoroughly and examine the manner in which the account was taken over, whether it was through legitimate methods or illegal methods, and tale appropriate actions.

I have provided my 3rd party contact info to iG admins so that the owner of the account can contact me for assistance in expediting his/her case.

There is really not anything more that I can do on this than help assist communications between players and support. I am just a kaw player with a badge and a silence button. Moderators cant do anything that any other player can do other than silence, clear banners, access forum toolbox, and assist in communication with developers.

This is a disappointing turn in what has been a great war so far. I hope it is resolved very soon. Though there is not much more I can do any iG who wishes to speak with me on this please post my wall and ask for a follow. My word I will delete the link.

I will be locking this tread now as it is rife with accusations and demands for details about other players accounts both of which are against the terms of use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.