IF u r IG and need ....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *IlIIl_BlackHandArsh_IllII (01), Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a super hacker 

2. This is completely unfounded and you know it. Shame on you for taking advantage of his misfortune to spin a new 'evil LR' tale. I would not be a part of a clan who did that.. Nuff said.

I hope he finds out who took it and you man up and post an apology when that happens. In the meantime, keep your wild accusations in your fantasies

Yeah way to war BH.

3. Why do you assume it was an LR member? They do have Allies fighting alongside them right? So their is no way to narrow down the "hacker" until further investigation.

4. So heywtf account got hacked 2 min after ate7 quit, now that is an incredible coincidence or just a convenient out lol

5. I notice Wulf is against iG in war, but he is still willing to help.  We do have good moderators after all.

6. Would require an extensive ip trace (likely through at least 6 servers, if they're smart) along with an extensive self-examination of system security and analysis of potential back-door loopholes in code along with discrepancies regarding a multitude of other factors.

7. Devs won't do anything other than tell you you shouldn't share account information that account won't get rebuilt with devs being nice and giving the account free gold

8. Joe, you have posted certain phrase before just once. It applies perfectly here, on regards to your post. What is it that you have posted?

That sounded nerdy :lol: .

9. Who said it was us?Maybe its just a hater of iG.

10. Who needs ?

11. (For the record, I haven't done anything of this nature in 10-12 years, so my statements on the "how to" is merely speculation)

12. Blazey would be the one who says, "OMG LR HAZ HAX0RED HEEZ ACCOUNTZ!!1!"

13. That would appear to be Troubkemaker accusing LR of cheating?! Completely unfounded... Isn't that a surprise lol. Against TOU .... Yep I think so.

14. I'm honestly unsure of what the code looks like, and I don't care.

It's not my business. I left the IT world long ago...just happen to remember my old days. Don't even own a PC worth looking at these days.

15. There are hacks with the use of IP address and that isn't difficult to obtain. Heywtf is online and stating he never shared his udid with ANYONE. Regardless of all, hack is obvious.

Nic always wanted someone to post 'Nic is a sexy beast' - here we are lol pathetic but speaks a volume about how some people think war games should be played....can't fight for **** so hack em? Losers

16. Blazey is accusing us of hacking = ban. Thanks for playin and cya later!

17. I've said what I needed to say and still expect as prolific an apology as your accusations when it's proven otherwise.

You've reached a new low even for you.

18. 1ate7 is gone so it must be easy to say all u want about him. After seeing what's happening now, I personally don't believe a word posted unless it comes from that person himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.