IF u r IG and need ....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *IlIIl_BlackHandArsh_IllII (01), Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The devs told me the ToU says that creating false proof (photoshopped picture, etc.) to try and prove your accusations is against the ToU, not necessarily just making false accusations.

2. Blazey, the most probable thing would be someone sharing a file with a key logger on Skype/email. There is also the possibility of him being phished.

3. Trouble trys to blame every little thing on us.Even if there is no proof

4. When I post '[name] hacked ig account' u can claim I accused that person. All I see now is Heywtf in third party app saying he's locked out of his account and his account being killed while he can't do anything. Yes I claim it's a hack - who hacked? Lets have devs look into it. But coming from the now locked thread, that was an interested party who hacked account. And the interested party is? lolol Keep talking LR, I couldn't care less.

5. I would like to know who is running op account?

6. page 2. third post from bottom. looks to me like you accused LR of hacking 

7. I'm fine looking nerdy. That's not an issue.

I'm just enlightening folks as to "deeper" thoughts regarding hacking in general.

Wulf is partially correct, and he should be applauded for looking into the situation, but that in no way means that the only way to access the server via any account is only via Facebook/mocchi/UDID.

That argument has been intrinsically disproven at great length over time.

That might be the company line, but to espouse it as truth, (whether this claim is true or not) is wholly false.

Hackers eventually get hired as online security experts, depending on how slick they are.

8. Did anyone mention ?? 

9. LR? Who's LR? A clan? That makes no sense pin, it's one person that will perform a hack, not a clan and I can only guess who that is. But yea, I suspect it's an LR member :)
    Try harder nublet

10. Just because you think a Last Rights member is responsible for this does not make it true. Unless you have proof, accusing someone of something like this should be avoided.

11. Please do tell then, who is this "LR" you're referring to for hacking? I would like to know who it is you are blaming this on 

12. So does the person behind op account have balls to come out and say who he is? That's not Arsh..c'mon don't be shy ;)

13. Pokemon!!!! I will catch them all YEAH!

14. Blazey... Here's my question... Why would someone hack that players account? And not queenvasia for example, she is a leader board player, and long time iG member / council / owner, whatever. Why hack heyWTF? Answer me that. And when there is proof that this account has been hacked, and is presented by the devs/mods, ill believe it's a hack.

Personally I think on his surrender thread, it was a real post by the owner of the account. But blazey being blazey, claiming it's the work of LR as she can't handle losing, much like other players on the iG/bh side... The account was not reset, the build was torn down, and stripped? Not sure. But nevertheless, the player may actually be claiming it is a hack... He/she probably realised how much of a dip he/she had been by making the thread. Or iG/bh is trying to cover up the truth. As ever....

15. Agree Grape, that's why I said 'I suspect' but if anyone here thinks I accused them wrongfully, feel free to report me. Don't forget to point out a name who i made accusations against. Cos idk the name myself, only guesses that i haven't posted so far lol Lets see how that works out for u :) maybe I get banned and then we all see that mod can accuse all she wants but a regular player like me can't suspect based on obvious..trying TOO HARD LR. I wonder why

16. I can't get a hold of HeyWTF on a popular 3rd party social media app. I'm not sure what's up with that.

I don't even see him in my friends list.

17. Trouble it could be a third party who tries to put blame on LR. During the not Wilson/NA thing there were some ex iG accounts supposedly hacked and reset (due to previously account sharing). Perhaps heyWTF at one point shared and now is paying the consequences

18. Because its a serious accusation.

19. Btw, a cook just spun your heads around about hacking like it's a simple situation.

Take heed, folks. Oft times things are not what they seem.

20. U dumb bio? Oh sorry, that's a rhetorical question lol cos HeyWTF was a clan owner dohand the fake forum post is made by supposed owner of iG. Check contest. Good thing he managed to transfer ownership before clan got disbanded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.