IF u r IG and need ....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *IlIIl_BlackHandArsh_IllII (01), Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having spoken to HeyWTF directly via 3rd party app, it's clear that the account was compromised somehow or another.

The offending ip and accounts related to it should, without question be at the VERY least investigated.

It would be a travesty if an OG iG was legitimately hacked and nothing happened. Dirty pool, folks...

2. You can't hack an account unless you know there FB/Mochi details and/or UDID. So quit the propaganda.

3. If anyone hacked I'm sure it was not a mod.

4. Strange world, there were a mod way back who threaten few players with posting their IP address on forums.

5. 4 accounts were hacked?

Oh no you don't try to spin this.

6. I think it was that person ^

7. Let me guess..hacker posted in forums off heywtf acct: "nic is sexiest beast"? Lol

8. Metal: you clearly know little about hacking...much respect bro, and no offense, but you're in over your head with that statement.

9. If all his accounts were indeed hacked, pursue it with ATA before slinging 

It was as much a surprise to us as everyone else 

10. But I think "hacking" is relatively not possible unless account information is shared or VIEWED.

11. But strictly you do have a good point I have to admit that.

12. I herped on this thread .-. Now go away thread.

13. Lol sugar, metal..heywtf is in third party app and can't do anything while someone is posting forums, dropping members from his clan and stripping him. How's that not a hack?

14. Also, outside of a random rogue post or two, no one has directly accused anyone of anything.

15. To find the "exact" hacker? I'm not quite sure. Would you like to guess how many guesses it would take for me to find the "exact" hacker? I'll give you a hint : the hacker was probably in LR.

16. No one in last rights expected this I think it'll play out we'll see what happens

17. Well at least we can tell who suks at Kaw, the war game

18. Devs are useless. Better give Hey's money / build back

19. 1) Accounts cannot be hacked without sharing a UDID or login password and user name. In over 2 years of moderating I have never seen a proven case where it was otherwise.

2) Account sharing "hacking" is a serious offense which will not pass. I have contacted the Developers and am getting this looked into ASAP.

3) I have contacted iG council to let them know we are on this.

Please hang on there. Doing best I can.

To everyone else...
    - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do not share your UDID/login info with ANYONE. Even trusted friends. Its against the ToU and just plane dangerous.

20. Gawd…

It's actually not difficult to hack a computer as long as you know their IP Address. And that can be obtained in rather easy ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.