Hockey Nation war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thefoxlife, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I forgot. You know what this thread could use? Less talking, more warring.

-WWKPD-

2. Sorry one more post, he is all talk, I would unload, he would post on my wall talking about how he was winning, when I had NO spies/atks in newsfeed, I had to block him because he was spamming up my wall. Now goodbye

3. Screw hockey. Watch football.

4. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I blocked you first dumbass ( another lie by you) and you never let go of te past of a virtual game hahahahahahaha  this game is so serious these days

5. @fox

does it really matter who blocked who first

6. Just prooving a point if his lies

7. Maybe youre the one that lies?

8. What do I have to lie about? That jamw is way to serious about this virtual game and seeming from my battle notifications is basically always onlinehitting me hahaha

9. Hockey is alot more hitting, fighting, we pass 20mph and hit each other, most dangerouse sport rank is like 2 behind rugby

10. You're obviously way too serious about this game seeing as how you are this intent on proving that you blocked him first

11. not really, don't have to be serious to know facts of when I play Kaw lol

12. but you care enough to argue the "facts"

13. Cause I'm bored, this games not really fun anymore lol

14. Aww, a little noob wants to fight, this is just precious. I will enjoy the tears on my wall later on. As for the whole Jam thing, I was there throughout the entire thing hitting alongside Jam. This noob (TFL) couldn't get more than 2-3 wins in 24 hrs. It's pathetic really. If you're gonna talk big smack, you'd better be able to back it up yourself and not try to get the clans you're in to hit us.

15. Then quit nobody will miss you

16. MODS PLEASE DELETE

17. why delete i thought you wanted people to see your call for help?

18. Don't worry, we have SS already. ;)