Hockey Nation war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thefoxlife, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Fox what are you talking about????

2. Join the war and fight me you thinknyour all big and bad

3. Only one thing could make this better, and that is Melissa-honeybee joining with fox and taking a beating.

4. Nah, its locked roster. No joins, no exits.

5. Tracker, your too small currently so shut up 

6. Trust me fox I'll join the war and you'll be dtw the whole time.

7. Tracker ill be dtw by your clan not by you and oter reason I got dtw is self pinning

8. I don't believe fox is 16 anymore, his lack of understanding between you're and your hurts. Also, what 16 year old is this immature?

9. Jam, I was shocked at first too. I thought, "this idiot is the same age as me?!"

10. Fox go check your alt too see if I'm too small lol

11. Tracker I never use my alt.. That's why it's my alt it's only used for forums

12. Good luck self-pinning two accounts for 48 hours fox :lol:

13. Death, perhaps he has a disability, in which case I would actually feel bad.

14. You're like pretty much every other forum alt. Used to talk smack, then is always too small so they can avoid retaliation. Hell, you do it on your main too. The stats really aren't much better.

15. I might actually feel a bit bad too. But he hates cops, so I might not feel as bad.

16. Stupidity isn't a disability.

17. No being an idiot is not a disability lol. Fox good luck trying too self pin the alt that you never use.

18. Nope, but in some cases it should be.

19. Does my alt say it's in war? So why wouldi need to pin it smart one

20. So you tell us all to go active in the war, yet you won't be using one of your own accounts? :lol: