Hockey Nation war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thefoxlife, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I find it kinda insulting that I'm not on your clan page as a clan target. :( I made you look like an idiot first...

2. Don't worry death, only hit twice, when I had my alt in his clan this one member said he was too afraid to farm me. Almost like I'm not there

3. I get to do what my title says farm a noob lol.

4. Do NOT join in on this war. Fox somehow pulled me into this ********, and now I am getting farmed.

5. Oh the irony....

6. Jamw alt hahaha AND STOP BUMPING IT MODSDELETE PLEASE

7. No I doubt that's jams' alt because if it was he would probably be farming you with it.

8. (/)_-) I trained Jam, he's a friend, not an alt. He listens to me (somewhat) because he has respect for me, and I return that respect.

9. Aren't they too busy chasing a puck around ? :roll:

10. Looks like fox got his wish lol

11. On behalf of Path of Destruction, I'd like to thank you for your patronage to our clan activities (and our prestige). We were content with just pinning you and your alt periodically, but if you're going to give us mithril for it, that's fine as well. Better yet, you made it locked roster, then tried asking for help. What help do you have now? None. Oh well, worst case scenario for you is that you end up forfeiting the war. :lol:
    On another note, try to keep your word and actually quit this time. Quite obviously, you have returned since your last attempt at quitting this game. I wish you all the best in making this try successful.

Ꮲατh οf Ꭰεsτrυcτιοη

12. Didn't try askingfor help at all riot, I just gave people a heads up in case they wantted to join war because people like to do real wars lol

13. My palm is now imprinted on my forehead...

14. If you did not wish for people to help you, why did you even make this thread? To announce to the world that you finally found the "Declare war" button and were fleeing KaW with an ass kicking?

15. That's asking for help fox lol. I'm beginning to think my door is smarter than you fox.

16. My door speaks to me and used to solve various math problems. My door is smarter than most people..

17. I bet he is, atleast a doctor should be smarter than a teenager

18. Yet again... (/)_-)

19. There's not even an emoji to describe how I feel right now.

20. Yes there is...