History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi (part 2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Aww philosopher u Brot unpleasant memories to my head Ty as for Duke many of u may or may not know that duke was stripped while in .ALPHA. Under the Thot he had an alt in YAFI (which he didn't at the moment) so at his time in .ALPHA. We have a member named dLight27 well duke being funny changes his name to diight27 well unfortunately for the real Dlight her and duke happened to be right next to each other in rank. Well Os Thot duke was in YAFI so redstar being the jolly fellow he is decides to strip duke well since duke happened to be matching Dlight he stripped both (not very smart) well of course duke wakes up PISSED while Dlight lookily got on and only lost like 80b. Now I say all that to make this point ppl don't need to be so critical on YAFI for stripping -T- thinking it was Tyrant when the other side does almost THE EXACT SAME THING. Once again my 2¢

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Dude stop bumping/posting on this thread yall are bunch of noobs with no life so just shut it and keep ebing in your nooby clan

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Look pretty biased to me compare to the first one

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Sorry Dude. Wasn't intentional. Problem is that sometimes when you give the facts one side looks better than the other. Can't be helped. Osiris made mistakes and so did yafi. Both are written clearly I feel.

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@ alpha.

That's a good point. Frankly speaking, I've seen ppl get stripped for all kinds of weak reasons or on questionable evidence. Very few clans are not guilty of this.

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

There are lots of inaccuracies in this part 2.
    Reader's discretion advised because of the gross number of inaccuracies .

But it's a good read nonetheless :D
    This thread reminds me of how most movies are usually edited and inaccurate versions of true stories. Good for entertainment, but certainly unfit for a history lesson ;)

Good effort bro. I promised my clan I will compile a more accurate history instead, but I need to find the time, which is hard to come by these days :(

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

BTW strips on YAFI does not amount to 150T.

Cambji was among those with the most allies, 17T to 20T.
    If you include pots burned, certainly YAFI has less pots to be burned, simply because most of us don't bother to keep pots.

In an OSW, pots should typically be kept as insurance to protect your allies. If we have minimal allies, there is usually no need for pots. It tickles me when I see some Os members having so much in pots yet so little in allies, and it makes me think what they are defending against, when our main aim was on burning their pots :lol:

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

lol Many noob is out there still don't know that Apple and they think OSW is same like Beta War or System war . Thanks for showing them how to OSW =).

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@appleseed

Judging how much or how little gold was blown by both sides in this war is hard to judge, in fact I am regretting even hazarding a guess at it. As for strips, I'm not only counting Cambji but also Duke as well. Can't forget extremist in the first war either.

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

To be honest I think we should let the op post without turning another thread into an insult competition. As it's been rightly said he's not going to please everyone but at least it gives a little insight. If anyone from either clan involved in the war writes one then of course it'll be biased so what's the point?
    @ RiP - did you say the war started cos of you? Genuine question cos I wasn't in Os at the time so please don't take it as an opportunity to argue 

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@philosopher yes Duke was stripped and yes it was a nice size lost but if my memory serves correctly they liftet fought 3.2T taking roughly 2.9T so while yes it's a significant strip it's not NEAR as significant as ur making it out to be... Once again just my 2¢

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Part 1 is so balAnce n true but part 2 is a let down, can easily tell from 3rd party that James is giving u probably 80% of his story , on how he came from zero to become hero of Osiris , u got too 1 sided while u gather yr info but hearing much from James . However Evorage acct is sold but not to yonggy, so that's a false statement quoted. Until today tho sold, name changed but still in top 150, no1 knows as only me n the buyer knows as I didn't reveal to any1 before.

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

By reading the part 2 , its seem that u r extracting info from James only & directly narrates here. Part 1 are so diff, are u being threaten ? Lol

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

I can tell you all that's not from James so stop trying to turn it into something it's not. The op have his story in parts one and two, accept it and Evo anyone can hide behind a newly created alt. Everyone is entitled to their opinion mate so no one should be afraid to post with their main. God I'm being sensible tonight 

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

again proven James knows nothing about Osiris Get this in your head James - none of the core Os likes you - you got kicked by Rob and Denz, you can't war, can't make it to LB with the supposed nobs you spent and can definitely not so bright up there Ever since you became "leader" Os dropped from LB loses sub clans and members  get a grip Dutch boy 

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Says the runner with the name change
    I have a sincere question. Twice, i saw RIP say they are mad at Osiris because we broke the CF. Explain that. Our whole clan joined this war because Yafi broke the CF. A couple of our guys were in a Osiris SW when Yafi hit them from outside. So...please explain.

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

runnerboy you must been dropped at birth - I'm still here come get somewait wait I know where some Osiris runners is - doing ebs like Rlonk and Clemons and Elf with her lover veg Chaitalk about running - take a hike boy -  flicked like a booger

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Ooops some posted with the wrong account and gave themselves away  lol

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

officially he's yoongy of YA_Judgement_FI

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

