History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi (part 2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Okay everyone, two points.

Yes the current war started with Redstar, however this is a thread about Osiris vs Yafi, not Yafi vs Armageddon. I chose to focus my topic war as to why Osiris broke the CF and not every single clan Yafi has pissed off.

As for the amounts given snr, you are way off if you think yafi has only lost 30 trillion. Cambji alone has lost nearly that much. I am also combining the first and second wars. James himself is saying that their coalition has at least attempted to take 150 trillion, and a suspect he would know better than anyone.

Remember too that when you look at yafi clan that these are former great players with who have changed builds and names. For example, Pho King is actually Duke, who had huge amounts of allies before. Just the conversion from attack build to spy costed a fortune, so lets not underestimate the amount lost on either side.

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@ apoc

Thats the situation in a nutshell. Inter basically dragged Osiris into the war even when it was not in their best interest. However I beleive that Judgement was looking to attack Osiris anyway, but had to wait for the whole Zaft thing to finish. The Zaft/Judgement is also an interesting story, but not one I can tell without my main being revealed and farmed hard by hundreds of people. I'll let someone else tell that one.

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

I've participated in most strips of the second war on Yafi until I left AAH in early October. 150t is simply wrong. Cambji hadn't lost 30t afaik - the banned strip was i think 15-16t. i also ignore the 10t failed strip on rocket etc.

30t could well be low but I believe my upper limit of 50t is reasonably close.

You can't add up the two wars - they are separate wars with many months n other wars in between. AAH osw regs, murphs and Bpl and helped in the kiss v ig war between the two.

They are separate wars and not linked - many of the same people but totally different style of war. Kaw a very different place by the time war 2 arrived.

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@snr

I can't add up the two wars. Well, I did, sorry. :lol:

Of course given that limitation the amount striped would be lower. Also don't forget all the money wasted by both clans on build conversions. Like I said before, my numbers seem to be supported by James, and with all due respect to you, he would know better than either of us.

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Are you counting build conversion in on your numbers when you say gold lost? Or just total amount stripped not taken?

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

James is wrong then as well. He musta been drinking when he told ya 

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Lol I don't want to trash talk. But you say cambji lost nearly 30Tr? Where you get this from? Don't tell me you get this information from people follow you and give you out the information? Noobs you ever know? All the fund strip is from IIIllllIIIllllIIIARM4G3DDONIIIllllIIIllllIII. Even 16Tr that strip our cambjii. You know where that fund strip is from? most is from IIIllllIIIllllIIIARM4G3DDONIIIllllIIIllllIII (I'm right SNR? ). I must say Philosopher you must be Osiris alt member. Because you know Osiris very well. But i need say sorry you don't know nothing about the second war.

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

James who's not so bright and can't do his math? James who got kicked put of Os by the original elders? James who is supposedly so rich that he will spent noobs but never made it LB that Dutch boy sure knows how to blow his trumpet and for some not so bright kudos to him for validating Phils story - just shows how bright Phil is

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

To be clearly my post i'm mention SNR on my post because SNR or any AAH member must know and understand about our cambji strip. Nothing personal. Hope you understand SNR

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

I don't wanna get into the cambji strip other than say it was a long ongoing unplanned strip. Many players bought allies over a 6-7 hour period and many others helped to fund them.

Wasn't just Armageddon tho

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

BigbdJsn "Atalkolips" talking smack about others...at least let someone with some credibility post it...geez...

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

James is cross . James you know me well enough to know I say what I believe honestly. My post was about 2nd war a d not both combined.

I still doubt 150t but admit as the old man that I am my memory of 12months ago could be wrong. Second war I'm comfortable that I'm close to the correct position.

Take care buddy 

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Okay some clarification. I edited the thread to read 80 tril lost by Osiris, and 150 lost by Yafi, not stripped. We must remember other factors like pots burned. I am also combining the two wars.

Now I stated in the orginal post that the strip on Cambji was about 20 trillion. 15 trillion of this came from REd Star, and the rest from AAH and Osiris. Once again this is not a Red Star Thread, so I skimped on the detail.

Sorry RIP but your guess is wrong. I do run 5 accounts in Kaw, but I do not presently have an account in either Yafi or Osiris. There is no need, members of both clans very freely give me information. :lol:

Sorry if people think the 2nd thread leave a bit to be desired. I had the luxury of viewing the first war from a distance, but in the second war I myself had three accounts in strip wars. busy busy :(

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

That was a great read. Ty. Felt like game of thrones for a moment:)

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Thanks Alison. It was hard to write, and everyone has got their opinion about it, but I felt this war was intriguing enough to make a proper history about it.

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Semi-proper considering you're only guessing. You're most probably an osiris alt. we'll compile our own unbiased account soon 

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Its funny how everyone in Osiris thinks I'm an Yafi alt and everyone in Yafi thinks I'm a Osiris alt. . Both of you are wrong. I also highly doubt any report made by yafi or Osiris would be more unbiased than this.Osiris is mad about part one and Yafi is mad about part 2, so I must be doing something right.

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Good read. Not saying I agree with everything said but good read nevertheless OP. Enjoyed it, respect giving.

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Classy Response! Very True OP, impossible to write it without missing something or offending someone.

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Bump :p