HELP WITH WAR SCHEDULE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol DD, that's a great way to track everyone. Hoho

2. Move war 10 back 1 hr. Make it a 1hr war for weekdays.

3. @ kaw_admin. I finally found the war 7 blunder thread. Is there no form of compensation for those who were casted & prepared to do war 7?

4. We don't compensate for every single problem.

5. And you shouldnt. They need to learn that you are people and people make mistakes.

6. Ya kaw_admin plz move war 10 backward so us usa folks can do late war and ausie still good time for them.

USA USA USA!!!

7. @ kaw;
    Helping with war schedule might tip the osw enemy onto some of our sleep times( like we sleep.) so maybe a message in pm to the clans in osw admins/owner might help you also. Thanks for reading ®™

8. Fair enough, but we made this schedule because people were complaining in the forums about war times. So you already have the info about those players... no?

9. Kaw_admin 2 xtals on 60mins wars??? Is that right?

10. Kaw_admin is just helping the farmers and strippers know your time zones :lol:

11. @ kaw_admin, would you consider adding a war that will start at 10:00pm PST ?

12. @ admin. The reason I ask is that you always have compensated your customers before when there was a problem that was on your end that inconvenienced your customers.

@ alcyone. No one asked you for your cents. It probably had nothing to do with you as I bet you weren't up at 4am to cast for war. Keep your opinion to people who mite care.

13. I am quitting kaw due to all changes and no real solutions anyway. Go and play with times devs have fun cause i dint care. But before i leave let me tell you about a real problem. Dont allow anyone to buy an allie from a person warring. Its unfair that you lose gold and try to bank while you getting incoming due to an ideot who does not check that you are warring. Put a stop on allie purchase in place so that you can only buy allies from none warring kingdoms. Have a good life devs enjoy all the money i put inti this game.

14. pls make them 1 hour wars only if possible tnx in advance 

15. Take care, Anrod

16. too many changes to the wars. consider running the wars in test region before porting it into production system. thks

17. Hey devs ... Seeing as your asking how about

sgt 6 am 1 hr wars , sgt 11pm 1 or 2 hr wars
    sgt 9 am midweek ... Weekend I'm kinda busy any way ...

18. Extended wars on weekdays aka war 10 can be 75mins instead of 90mins with shorter sign up times. War 11, moving fwd better for OZ, moving back better fr SGT. U can adjust times to the half hour instead of to the hour, no? So depends who u r targeting.

19. 11-14-15 time is good. But making it good fr one tz - is it really ok? We have several tz in clan. Wether its US or UK tz, doesn't matter much as long as war can happen for me.

20. Kaw admin I loooove you!! Bahahahah. If yr a female can I take u out on a date???? :p lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.