HELP WITH WAR SCHEDULE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @oo0ooo0wtfwharever: you do realize that by Kaw_admin asking for the community about what times will suit them the best more people will be able to attend to Chaos Wars? Therfore less bad matchups?

2. What exactly are we fixing. War times look fine since its weekend and such. I would just leave it. But inform me what you are fixing and I will do my best to help.

3. I expressed a thought on moving War10 and hour and shortenting it to 1 hour (and perhaps even shortening the 2 hour sign-up period).

We are in reality in a short-notice period in a 24/7 game. Many people that war 10 is aimed at are already at school/work...and may not be checking Kaw until they on their way home. Altering a war time can now compromise those players plans for the day. Sometimes its better to cancel one and live to do a better schedule another day, than compromise both times/wars.

A relevant example:
    When a plane gets cancelled, the strategy is not to impact the passengers on the next plane(s). The airlines try and organise a new plane or fit them in as best possible in available seats on subsequent planes. That way the minimum number of customers are impacted.

Thanks for asking the players Devs.

I will war this week or next...not matter what you do.
    :mrgreen:

4. Move both back 1 hour. As it is supposed to be for ADT and SGT, it's a Friday night. Moving it back one hour frees up a lot if after work/school time so ppl can get ready to war. Staying up late an extra hour shouldn't really effect ppl in those time zone specifically.

5. move them both 2 hours later

6. Ok I've reschedule war 11 and war 14 on the original post and pointed here for when folks wake up. Bandaid solution for the moment until we here from them.

7. Alright thanks admin :)

8. Always wanted to do this.

@KaW_Admin *hear

9. Lol. people are still not understanding how the wars needed to be moved 

10. War 10 sgt 5pm is not good, players from sgt will be at work/school.
    1) Pls shift the time back to after 8pm.
    2) Pls consider small war size e.g. 10players

11. Keep war ten the same move war 11 up 1 hour make it hour war so Aussie can be in bed by midnight

12. I can't express an opinion for all players within SGT zone.

But I will vote and prefer NOT to war during (8am - 6pm SGT - weekdays only).

The best timings to war are still SGT 8pm-10pm (Weekdays). For weekends timing, I have no specific time slot but just to note that not all players will like to wake up from 5am-9am (just to cast WOC) :| .

13. Can u make war #10, 4pm sgt? war #11, 9pm sgt?? I will look better I think.

14. Please move war 10 an hour backward pkz. Ty

15. please leave war 10 as it is. If you move it forward then signup will finish before Aussies finish work, and war preparation will need to be done while commuting. 6pm sign up 8pm war is great for aedt, any earlier is not good.

16. Move war 10 back

17. War 11 - 10pm or 11pm is not a problem at all - What us that compare to 6am during season eh. 

18. Hmmmm. Secretly making notes of all these players that are Aussie TZ. Ty kaw admin. Let's ask everyone else what wars are best for them while you are at it lol

19. I know this is off topic & I apologize for that but since this thread has your attention admin, what's the word on the war 7 mess-up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.