HELP WITH WAR SCHEDULE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My opinion, as an aussie, is that during the week one or two wars at our peak times is a good thing. However making 20+ participant wars may not work long term. War 6 had one war, which limited options. War 10 will be an eye opener but i suspect more people will get a go given the 11v11.So definatly smaller size rosters for this time.
    Given people have kids, jobs etc 8pm was a good time on a weekday, and i think 1 hr war would b better for most people.
    On weekends (i.e friday saturday night) a war which accomidates as many tz as possible is better, whether thats later or earlier in the day because, as with all tz ppl party and let loose

2. I hope it helps in some way. At the end of the day im just glad efforts are being made to help us out. Im sure a balance will be found. If people have to sacrifice a war or two a week to make us happy then its karma, because the same sacrifices are being made by us. Btw love the inclusion on aest in war times on forums.

3. 1h war - 2xtals... Appart from more expensive, less strategy is going to be needed... I will try to extend as much as possible my estocs spell. Result: i was warring a lot and now i wont be able because this game is getting more expensive.

4. What a terrible joke which i received from kaw admin. If you made a mistake in creating a war 7 which is not happening here,then just apologised and move on.Don't hide at one corner like a tortise and sound stingy about the compensation.Made up your mind next time for the wars you stated in your schedule.

5. I have only just started warring because until the latest round I generally couldnt get to a war clan and be casted by sign-up close off.

9pm or 10pm SGT is good for me, the earlier Aussie timeslot would only be possible for me on weekends.

Note for everyone replying AEDT is 3 hours ahead of SGT. As well as Aussies, these timeslots may suit players in Asia. Support for 1hr wars having a max of 1 xstal

6. THANK YOU DEVS for war 10 :mrgreen:

We did war 10 and we got smashed :lol: it was FANTASTIC fun. :!:

I look foreward to the next war in the same timeslot. Small numbers for this timeslot is good devs...I tend to agree...not every day...maybe the same 1-2 days each week? I would love to know the participation levels...including the number of clans that had "anyone" sign up but didn't successfully get their 11. This timeslot will improve.

Congrats to my clannies and a couple guests for fighting it out to the end

Kudos to Legionaries Asylum who gave us a lesson :) :twisted:

We will be back...bigger, better and we gonna win!

mdjbags :mrgreen:

7. Devs your doing a great job, all you noobs complaining about stupid crap need to stop. I love the different types of wars and different roster sizes.

To you other players, if you don't like a feature out particular war then don't do it. To the noob complaining wars are confusing take 30 seconds to tad forums

8. Forums give you all the information you need. And those complaining about dtw and dts need to stop crying. Some wasn't to be hit by a gh? Put up adt so they can't hit you. Or do what anyone with a brain does, pin them the entire war and don't let them do ****. Easiest build in kaw to pin. Your own fault if your don't

9. And once again, devs great job with the changes. You're doing a very good job. On behalf of mushroom kingdom keep up the good work

10. Last opinion, 2 xtals in a 1 hr war is to much, mushroom kingdom will wait until tomorrow to war again. Provided types of wars are better. :)

11. Yay aussie aussie aussie

12. I prefer wars to start at 11 SGT but thats me..

13. I would like more of 2pm GMT wars, I think most no. of clans participate in those wars

14. Here is thought. Don't make war times. Just give size needed, type of kaw, and other important info. Then allow each clan to war 3 times day. once an admin declare wars then the war will begin in say 90 minutes. the first 30 is too find a match up. the next hour is for regen. That means the clan will have to mret minium member requirements.
    think this allows all time zones a chance to a fair war.

15. *kaw is supposed to be war

16. Thanks everyone, I think we have enough info. We'll make the schedule but don't hesitate to give feedback on war times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.