Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Momma has spoken threads done till the AT.

2. Oh hightidez, trying to be a troll.. I can play whichever game I want, each player has their preferences.

3. I'm trying to be a troll? Pot meet kettle..

4. I like beer 

5. Lol... Troll... Lol...

6. Omg, did I really just read this. All I can say us TY solve. I don't have to burn my attk pots to take your pots or your gold. In fact Ty for all my pots you have helped my build up. As for all the other  coming out of your members mouths. I'd say go find a more respectable game to play at home. Like "pretty pretty princess". Another owner who doesn't care about his clan or clan mates. Who can't hit back who runs and hides on an eb. I find it all pathetic tbh. It's a war game . Man Up or move out of KaW!! Clans like you are ruining this game
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟Ꮢ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟Ꮹ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ
     Puns Approved 

7. If you find it so pathetic why do you still attempt to make us bow down to you?

8. I always laugh at the "don't buy my allies" as I'm in a war comments. Unless someone is strip farming you, the purchasing of allies is part of the game and not a hostile act. Good luck OP with your endeavor.

9. You must not war often ^

10. Lorm, if you're in a war and somebody strips 8 of your members or however many it was are you telling me you wouldnt think they're somewhat of a bank and farm them?

11. It's an osw, why'd you make a thread if you didn't want people to support you? Why wouldn't you just apologize? If you hired my ally I'd reset him and maybe farm you... Pfftydubdipceonsaet rrrerrrRAAWRVSOBDOBDOVTOCSI olcrpbsrk dgechvxupfw

12. I hope this never ends tbh, going 17/17 attacks without the use of pots is pure gold for me, the only bad thing is they end up pinned :c

13. ^cant hit if there's no gold out c:

14. Well your buddy seems to have plenty of gold out c:

15. I've got mine banked so I'm good.

16. Yeah you can ktulu. Learn game mechanics.

17. Wow ktulu that's uh really nice and loyal of you... Says a lot about your clan...

18. That enough proof for you Ktulu?

19. You know what I mean. I know you can hit even if you don't have gold out. But it's pointless to... Left out details, so what >_>

20. So, I'm not loyal because I keep my gold banked, so the enemy can't have it...? That makes perfect sense, and is totally relevant. 