Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. On that note, if you ARE looking to join a clan, I'm 100% sure solve will welcome you with open arms.

2. Lol poppabear them man 

3. All allies in KaW are for sale. Support to op 

4. While I have utmost respect for HoG and its members as a clan and their way of war, and in kaw in general, seriously? Youre starting an osw, over ally sales. Overreacting?

Any one with an ounce of ally knowledge knows that there are traders around the game. This means that they WILL hire underpriced and active allies. Many dont even bother looking at owners, just hire. So what do you do, when you want to keep them. Overprice them so they wont even get looked at, its that simple.

All allies in this game are for sale. That is why there is a market place for them. That is why banners such as "dont hire allies, in war" are moot. All allies, good and bad, are for sale. If they weren't, then why do they show up in the ally market? Even if OP bought them straight from their profiles, through looking at clans, they DO still show up on the market.

However, having said that. OP, good luck to you. Youre gonna need it. I wouldnt hesitate to say that HoG have probably got an eye on any banks you may have, and have already ss'd your allies. Still, war is better than eb, and at least you can learn from this.

Just my opinion.

5. It's not that only one all was hired from one person, 3 Allies were hired and vollied up , from 3 different people. That is the reason behind this.

6. That doesnt change the fact that these allies should have been overpriced if the previous owner wanted to keep them.

7. Also, we are bored, and needed a reason to farm a clan. 

8. Then why bother posting a reason for your war? Just say that. Need a reason this, reason that. Its a war game, just hit.

9. Nobody in HoG posted this thread if you didn't notice :p and the ally hiring is still a reason, as I said we needed a reason.

10. Why do you need a reason? You dont need to formally declare war. Just hit them.

I dont see how ally hiring from a market which clearly shows all allies is a reason anyway, but ok. If its a reason to you, then fair enough.

11. We didn't formally declare the war, I will repeat. Nobody from HoG made this thread :p

12. Then why are you saying you needed a reason? Lol. Youre confusing me now.

13. They were sub clan allies, and owned by main clan... Purposely volleyed up during a war. One of the allies was the husband of main clan admin. Aka: ally sniping . Volleying allies that the player knows will be bought back to make a quick buck. It's a risk you take.
    Want to see what this feels like? Hire any ally, even a single underpriced ally from any of the aggressive LB players. You'll soon find out

When they were confronted about it they were very rude, hence, why we are in osw.

I sent 2 admins over to solve to get a cf. they were to post a basic apology, drop the 3 allies in question and volley 100B, to admin who's husband was volleyed up. (Equalled the same amount the allies were volleyed up to.

Instead, solve , in his infinite wisdom, posts this thread, disrespecting us further.
    So yes, we are smashing them.

Seriously, given the circumstances, it's no less than most players with a set of balls would have done in this game.

So to put it in simple form for people supporting the OP,

1) They force volleyed not one, but 3 separate allies, in a war, where one HoG admin not only lost cash, lost their husband's account

2) When confronted, they became verbally abrasive.

3) When we realized its pointless to smash such a little clan and given an out, post this very disrespectful pile of crap in forums.

Anyone who's siding with them, please join them. Would love to have more targets that actually know what the attack button is used for.

14. Some people are just annoying on here. You all have your opinions and that's fine. We considering the buying of multiple players allies during a war and volleying them up as an act of aggression. If you don't like it. It appears we really don't care. I've been farmed off 3x before from a clan. They deemed it an act of aggression. At least I fought back with class , dignity and honor. The clan solve has one player with this, 1blablabla. Only one with HONOR!

15. This is a reason I can understand. Being verbally abrasive when your behind is on the line, and that of your clanmates, is a bad idea. Especially when you are a clan owner.

16. Also, just to show you how these guys feel, here's a ss . Specifically read the banner of this player. If we take his allies, he's farming you 24/7.
    This in effect makes them hypocrites .

[​IMG]

17. Please all on here who have issues join Solve. Ill enjoy having you as a target. Need a person willing to fight back. Plus another person to destroy!!!
    Play with a HoG , get eaten by A Hog. Nothing left but some bones

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮹ ͟Ꭷ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻ii

18. If anyone that reads this thread and/or trolls on it, feel free to wall or follow me and we can discuss. I was one that went to their clan and was treated very respectfully by one of their players. After discussing in CC of what we wanted the forum thread to say, this was posted. A slap in the face to a simple and peaceful resolution. I even continued to say that it was pointless for this to continue and was replied with, "it only shows how I don't back down". I offered their admin that any members who wished to leave can post my wall and they will not be pursued after they leave that clan. Everyone who knows me, will vouch that I'm a fair man. When I talked with another member he said he was staying in clan only because of ties he had with the clan. I respected his decision but told him that he will still be a target then. He was fine with that and understood and even said it was polite and fair.

Long story short, it was intentional for the ally to be hired, Solve was treated with respect originally, I attempted to negotiate a peaceful end, and was presented with this. If anyone views this as unfair or as anyone from HoG being a bully, please feel free to join them in the war effort.

For a clan to defend its members, this is what you call being a bully??? I call it loyalty and unity.



19. Hey there Solve, good luck because you'll need it. HoG is a really strong and expirienced clan.
    1 thing I don't understand, or actually makes me more confused than not understanding:

With all respect for both clans:

1) By volleying the ally a lot, won't the ally be able to upgrade to be bigger and join the main clan for a War or something? HoG is asking for an apology for letting them grow stronger?

2) The ppl in sub clan were not having a War were they? If not then how would Solve have known that the person that owned(Main Clan) the ally (Sub Clan) was in a War?

Again with all respect for both Clans, I wish you both good luck.

~Lava

20. It's all good mi Hoggies, I vollied all of solve's and solvesamsung's allies. Thing is they never saw the gold again.

