Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. An the reason I haven't bothered much with hog, is because I really couldnt care less. It's a game, I enjoy myself just as it is doing PvE. It's not a requirement to do PvP.

2. Somebody who openly admits to playing this game only to EB..what has this game come to

3. Well, given most of my week is taken up by school, why bother warring?

4. Note to self........
    Busy during week.....
    No time to watch account full time.....



5. LOLOL. Really poppa? You really think I care about a game?

6. support op. buying allies is fine, and also iv seen two hog members who were t4 hlbc (before t5) with less than 5k wins. thats ****** up. hog spends rediculus money to get to the top.

7. I'll wall you when I care

8. ('twas directed to poppa)

9. Ktulu, if you don't care why have are you spending so much time yapping on this thread? Lol

10. Oh, because I'm bored tbh. Haha. Gives me something entertaining to do while working on homework 

11. ➰➰➰➰➰
    ➰➰
    ➰༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ➰➰༄Ħ♡Ǥ༄
    ➰➰➰  
    ➰➰➰➰
    ➰➰➰➰ 
    ➰➰➰➰➰ 

Mwah

12. Hmm. Not too bad art you got there

13. @1111 Ever hear of steals or maybe volleying? Your about as smart as ktulu.

14. 11111111111111111111111111, those are called alts... If you've never seen a main with a bit of money around create an account volley transfer $$$ to it and grow it quickly for more shablabah blah blah blah!!!! Then you haven't been in many clans before...

15. I have remained quiet but here is my 2cents about this situation. Solve made the mistake of hiring from 3 ppl in Heart during a system estoc war. His first mistake, his second mistake was saying he didn't look at the owners or the clan, his third and finally mistake was being an ass about it. I realize Solve and his clan don't understand the difference between an Eb and an actual war, as they have stated they are an Eb clan...You can continue to Cry bullies but the Real warring clans Laugh at you. Honestly we all hope you learn a lesson but stupid is as stupid does so we won't hold our breath on a lost cause.  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟
    ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

16. Lol sometimes I forget that you're iger. Actually I forget all the time 0.o

17. Ha. Btw momma, I've been in wars before, but I prefer EBs because they're much better ways of making money for growing.

18. I think you'd be better off playing storm8 games where you can buy income generating buildings and come on once a week to collect. This game obviously Isnt for you

19. HOLY ****!!!! THAT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO? I THOUGHT YOU TOLD MR THAT ONLY A MONTH AGO DAMN TIME FLIES FAST 