Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Shame. I heard silver's rising in value though. :3

2. This thread should be locked and all that happens just happens, good luck.

3. And just as advice, you may not even want to bother wasting your troops on me. You'll get very little to no gold out of me.

4. @Ktulu  I don't want ur gold...
    All of you are potless after 2days...how long are you going to last in this?
    I've heard this from eb clans before with bad clanowners that only care about them selfs, too stupied to swallow their pride... It always ends the same way
    Btw Ktulu 1dp n 2sdp

5. Uh yeah. Guess what? I haven't bought any pots  those were all left over from ebs! Gf! Hahaha

6. And btw its funny cause you were all kinds of loaded up on pots an I hit you with like 3 or 4 pots 

7. Would like to support OP if not for the fact that he had 253 successful actions in their last haunt.

Shouldnt those be directed at HoG?

8. I personally don't care about this or any other war which is why I've been mainly hitting EB because of how little I even get on

9. Lol. Can someone hit me? I haven't had a good 1v1 in a while!

10. That was directed at Irish_Iron, but Ktulu's post also works...

11. Keep crying bud...you'll be seeing me in ur news until solve comes to reason!

12. Lol poison. I figured it was directed at the other guy no worries. Maybe others would too but who knows

13. Haha who's crying? You'll get maybe 20m gold from me every few hours from leftovers of me banking 

14. Haha who's crying? You'll get maybe 20m gold from me every few hours from leftovers of me banking besides you may be a hansel, but I can negate 10 of your attacks with one of mine, if I chose to.

15. Poke a bear and expect to not get bit?

Do what you do HoG 

☠ᏔЯᗩ✞H_⚙ƒ_❡⚙ᎠÁ̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ☠

16. [​IMG]

Keep digging that hole. :lol:

17. So because he was buying allies because liked them he's beig farmed? That's bull ****

18. Buying allies and volleying them up during a war. Not just 1 ally either, multiple.

19. LOL Ghost is an idiot, ignore him.