GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Sarcbat and Mr biscuit get my vote 

2. See, she's the best.

3. she can be queen but im king.

4. All of zaft should get it 

5. U guys love of alison.. As i have said before she is a ok fighter just not commited to her words where as certain kingdoms will farm relentlessly untill thy feel satisfied with the out come of any damage they do to there apponents. Alison does seem to be one of the most popular farmers but dont get popular confused with best.. If i posted forums more about what i do would it make me one of the best ?? It would simply make me more publicised. Im not name dropping but i can think of 50 other accounts that are better then most guys mentioned in this thread one of my favourites would be mr b as he is so classy and dedicated to what he does. Its kind of offensive seeing some of these names being compared with the best farmers in kaw.

6. Popularity doesn't make you a good farmer. Good farmers are supposed to be anonymous. So that would mean no one knows.

7. I am not a farmer. I just play KaW the way I choose to. I make threads and cheap threats because that is part of how I enjoy playing KaW. I like to hit people and have fights and make a song and dance about it.

I don't care whether its attention seeking, or boring to some of you,or what anyone thinks.
    Im just enjoying KaW my own way.

As I said in earlier post. I have the attention span of a knat and move on after a day or so looking for some other lame reason to start a fight.

Everyone who plays KaW as a purist is a good farmer and the best are those willing to to the extra miles, like mr.b, Ajax, cynder, Swabia, Val and countless others in my opinion.

Remember the golden rule of KaW....

Play the game the way you choose to play,
    Not the way someone else tells you to play.

8. I agree alison ur game play is unique. U seem to have alot of fans we should play as we choose. I was merely pointing out that 90% of these forumers dont understand what a farmer is and just point out the guys that are popular without researching before they have there opininion

9. Definitely the Omets

10. Lol, Swabia, he/she has been here a while, a long time, every1 makes fun of him bc of Castle Codes, I remember those:) ahh, the good ol' days

11. Val, wall me so I can cease farming the_philosopher whom I've been farming for weeks, and I can make another example of you.

the_philosopher changed his banner 3x and stupided up forums about it already. He's defenseless and clueless on how to stop me. I can come back and farm him once I'm done with your sorry ass. He's not going to get any better or learn how to play.

I'd like a link, and I'd like you to ask me to serve you again.

Clearly I'm in your head because you're going bonkers.

I didn't see any incoming from you earlier. Seems like I don't get all my messages in my feed. Must not have been a lot because I haven't seen any money drop of any significant amount when coming back online.

Now, wall me and take your medicine for your insolence or shut yer cake hole.

12. Lol Swabia acting like a badass for farming the_philosopher.

Dude half of kaw farms phil. So don't act as if its some big achievement lmao

13. What a brave statless alt... Wish i had ur balls instead of these tiny peanut shapped balls... # show ur main

14. You got tiny peanut balls.... Damn your life must be miserable.

15. Its not that bad tbh i have patients with the. What i lack in ball size i make up in **** size :) ask ur sister

16. @widow c'mon dude you took it personally :lol: :lol: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Sovy.

Wait you got big ****.

[​IMG]

17. And don't worry. I won't make fun of your peanut sized balls :lol:

18. Can I ask a real question? Wat defines a "farmer" might be more of a better question if u want any kind of meaningful answer...
    Hitting a player more then 5 times?
    Stripping a player/the most players?
    Causing havoc to a player/clan?
    1 v 1 ? (Tho personally I think this is not farming by any definition)
    I'm sure there are many other ideas of wat u think farming is but I know I never planted and crops in kaw that's wat FarmVille is for kaw is about hitting others and getting returns

And just my opinion but two ways of doing it right
    1) I ur face strip while the player knows ur coming after them and they can do nothing to stop u
    2) laying in the shadows never showing urself for days weeks months driving a player mad cause u never gave them a target

1 would be mr b in the last couple years no one is more upfront about wat he does and continues doing it so long as he has

2 so many good names very few of which have been named cause u never here their names