GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. I just used him as a example. Not doubting he knows his ways around the game just stating it isn't always in his targets favor when he has more xtals than all of them combined.

2. Lol yes I tangoed with redstar and cella was good fun they do not talk much thow they just smash u lol I got my licks in aswell I survived zaft way back when as well as bh and loa modern republic which is part of war now and many others all in good fun they all fought well many sleepless nights and kaw warnings I survived somehow lol I even took on 2 clans alone lol nothing like inc to make u feel loved that being said I can say I have cleared out/stripped over 100 acounts bone clean and have never been cleared out myself alot of no sleep and friends help goes a long way. All in the name of war/kaw/fun 

3. The ironic thing about kaw's "farmers" is that farming is supposed to make you the easiest money in the fastest time possible without any effort whatsoever. Hence kaw farming is really hitting ebs all day. Hitting a player of 5X is just how the game is intended you have fun o_O

4. Back then, hitting players was not just for fun.. That was the only way to make money, besides the ally market