GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Lmao didnt u hear i shot the wings off that fly ..

2. Fly abuser. Flies are living! They have feeling! They have families! You dastardly bastard!

3. Lol he started it first darn fly called Mr b ugly

4. Damn fly. If he was a biscuit...

5. When will you people learn that stats on this game are near worthless.

The greatest farmers on here are always going to be the new guys that farm the battle list because they assume that's how you play, therefore they expect and take hits back like champs

Any guy can claim greatness when they nob up, but xstals or have a ridiculous amount of alts but the fact is, they need those things to keep themselves and others thinking they're great. Without them, they're nothing

And finally, not one person or clan on here is worth being scared of, we're all just a bunch of fat guys called Dave

6. Genius Dave genius

7. Lmao my name isnt Dave but ok not fat either but if u say so

8. I guess I'm a fat guy named Dave according to you lol

9. I'm only like 90 pounds how the hell did this happen

10. Mrbiscuit has my vote!

11. Is it me or does this "Swabia" person act like a little kid? Grow up , bragging over a Phone App/Game is nothing to be proud of.

12. Ladies ladies stop fighting over me. We all know I'm THA greatest farmer in KAW. My farm produces: milk, corn. I have the BESTEST cows, my chickens are top notch. My agricultural work is unsurpassable.

13. Best farmer whose ever farmed me was sicnoc-nate. Hands down so far in my kawreer, i can just see my future if i kept going with him

14. Wanderer is kaws best ever true farmer in my opinion.

Most entertaining walls were always HairyLemon and Sophomania who messed with folk both verbally and farming. Was a daily must read for months.

Ajax isn't in my view a farmer. He's a warrior and kaws best. He will war anyone or any clan for as long as needed and is crazy active. I remember virgin surgeon telling me about Ajax war with MOS. he said Ajax never slept and was relentless on him for weeks - affected his rl as VS changed his sleep pattern n couldn't cope with the persistency.

Best farmer today - I really have no idea. Plenty around but no idea who is the best.

Cheers
    Snr 

15. I don't think jax has even slept more than an hour at a time the past 30 days he's been in OSW with RESILIENCE

16. Ajax may be the greatest kaw as ever seen as an individual player.

as to farmers, it would be an arbitrary award given to the most outspoken of them all.

I tip my hat to the farmers that do it for the glory, not the fame.

very few actually farm these days. not like it once was. farming is a lost art. clans jump in to save useless members.

farming was the only way to get ahead. if you wanted it, you had to thrive off anothers destruction.

now you can eb and buy your way to mediocritity.

may god bless the all mighty dollar.

and we thank you for your avid support.

17. Ajax has my vote, one of the few I know that target the lb and not smaller players

18. Dave's not here man