GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. I'm still 5k off swindler haha.

And that can be achieved through EBs if one is desperate enough. Honestly stealing while farming is useless unless strip or you know your opponent has huge gold out. Otherwise ur pot burning at a slower rate and therefore not making your enemy lose as much as they could, which imo is what KaWmbat is about. What they lose.

2. Assassinating not only burns pots at a better rate, but when successful hampers their ability to make gold. Again, losing revenue

3. I vote twinkle toes 

4. No achievement makes a good farner

5. I think I need about 7 more rage posts from you Val. You only prove I'm right by bringing up arguments I never started.

Wtf are you talking about with hansels?

You didn't strip me with your 7 accounts, and I had more actions on your accounts than yours on mine. Please tell us how you'd call that a win for you.

6. God damn Swabia shut up and take it to pm or wall already

7. Most of the names on this thread are of people who are famous via forums.

Not that there is anything wrong with it but there are dozens of lesser known farmers who are as good or even better than the names here.

8. Stealing while farming isn't useless. If I ass, yes it burns more at a time (troops and spies) but if I att and steal combo I burn more pots overall plus they lose more gold (if they have out of course). Does also depend on target build.

Got the swindler couple weeks ago.

9. Wow a ee dream right there^ 

10. Or nightmare if you are fighting against them

11. Hmm that's kind of hard because the best ones have the only interest just to farm people but not to make them reset or to brag about they made a noob cry it's simply because they can.
    It is even better when they can farm a bigger account or same size and not noobs
    I see many people bragging about how they made a inexperienced player rest and cry aka noob but I wouldn't class this as a good farmer because anyone can farm a noob and everyone can made countless noobs reset or cry
    So all I'm saying is that the best ones won't show themselves easily and the only time you should see a glimpse of there name is when someone in forums is crying about them farming or if someone in you clan is being farmed by them

To sum up all of this I don't know the best farmer in the game and no one possible could know the best farmer just the braggers that you see now and then in forums

[​IMG]

12. Don't know how many remember but IMARABBIT caused many a sleepless night back in the days when farming wasn't as fashionable as it is now.

13. Ajax, Mrb., val, 666freezingmoon666, mordsithelite, inter (was AAH admin last i saw), sexy_siren, lickitung, naomi, 666onemorenailinthecoffin666, __persepolis__, wash machine (KotFE), too many greats to really know honestly.

14. IMARABBIT #1 also responsible for the most tear soaked wall I've ever seen in the years of him playing LOL

15. IMARABBIT for sure.

16. This question brings up a couple of things. First, does the player in question have to consider himself a farmer to qualify? I've never received so much damage as I had when Os-Nckz farmed me, but I doubt he considers himself to be a farmer.

17. Phil that's true but then you get people farming noobs and thing they are the best farmers here because they made a noob reset
    And the best ones at it look at it as hitting people because eb are old and boring

18. the best farmers tend to be someone you've never even heard of until their in your news. and that's the only way they talk. in newsfeeds.