GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Never heard of him

2. You're half right. It came from hitting secret farms (mcc), not in plunder wars. Lop is right. Go read the open secret farm thread in best of section. It started the 5 hit rule.

3. Precisely my point Lop!!

4. Your point was that farming was originally started for making gold.

5. I disagree

6. Well okay that was before Plunder Wars igerplums, but became the basis for an OSF in those wars and was the start of the 5 hit rule. Yes Lop go read that thread in Best Of that's exactly what farming was about.

7. Hmmmmm it's the quiet ones u have to watch 

8. People that farm for attention often hit people half their size - these people are not good.

Either test your stats against someone twice the size that will be a real challenge, or join a decent clan and get into a real war - so much better and will last longer then your pesky bullying.

9. The people that take on whole clans alone are the ones that deserve respect.

10. Half the people on this list are just the ones that rip forums up about farming, their no where near the best. You got it right with a few though like Ajax. And who the fcks voting for Swabia? Never even heard of the dude and who is he farming with those stats? Ebs?

11. And Val lmao,,anyone can farm at that size,, just snack some 200k cs noob and boom there's a wall cry

12. Never heard of swabs? That's why your so clueless. :roll:

13. Wasnt there some guy called wanderer long ago who also did a pretty good job taking on clans? Or am i completely wrong with recalling that?

14. Y'all still talking about this ??

15. Successful hits ? Maximum gold? Thts farming ? Lol. Are you outta ur mind brah

Agreed lop that green guy looks like an eb fairy. First of all , u don't have to read any thread to know abt farming. Once u start farming someone, u wanna see ur target crying  You actually find each and every way to piss em off , not by successful hits or takin max gold but by doing w/e it takes to destroy him. 

16. Damo, nobody else

17. It's the player who farmed me 40 times but I was unable to retaliate since his username changed. The ability to farm others then change your name with nobility points so no one knows who you are? (in)genius.

18. Towel of course...

19. Love unholy aura mith it helps make people with lotsa gold out miserable and start crying