From Laoda to Umbrella Corporation and allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ray_, Jul 30, 2013.

1. To be fair your both pretty **** clans 

2. I personally have never spoken to laoda, nor will I lose sleep if I never do, what I do know is I'm part of a great family of clans. Yes we have some muppets here, but so do you all, but we fight together because its what we do better than all of you.
    DON'T LIKE THAT FACT?

WE DON'T CARE 

3. Lmao.... Th moment the boss came out to make a statement, everyone, including enemies of zaft, gets all supportive of zaft.... The irony ;p ...

4. Only if the grammar was flawless then I would have applauded this speech

5. This dude scars the creeps outa me

6. Omg how many times people gonna explain, that is a tactic specially for hansels, hit eb with troops and spank you with spies, gather strip funds with troops and strip you with spies, it's quite simple (/-_-\)

7. to all of you's....war in real life or struggle for what you want, need, desires....focusing in this matter or your gameplays holds you back for what awaits you in real life.....just my opinion

8. Gonna clarify, I have utmost respect for the leaders of ZAFT, even if I can be a **** sometimes lol, my point is we fight as a family, for each and every member, not just for one person

9. Support

MsjamՀᎯƒτ Ƒ∆ᎥtҤ

10. Anyone notice Laoda says the same things pointed towards different people on all his threads? Not sure if it was on here or GaW but the second half was basically a copy and paste job

11. You not qualify to speak to me

12. I wanna know why loada left in gaw?

13. Oh Oh

Poor Zaft Laoda trying to use the same phychological trick to reduce his opponent again, but this time "FAILED" Big Time. <BACK FIRE>.

Burning the community who has been mistreat by he and his tyranic Partners.

Actually it cool to be tyranic in a war game, but being hypocritical to gain advantage is just <Pathethic>.

IN the end you and your RED CELLA might be able to remain unharm but 88 Bye bye to your crew. They will be destroy and rumage because of you.

14. I dont comment in forums often but I really though laoda's thread if true was well spoken and more then fair. Ive had issues with zaft from 3 1/2 yrs ago but also have many friends there. Isnt this like any other alliances of clans ? This thread has my support and hope his ends soon id prefer not to join either side. Gl to both zaft and uc

15. ^ Do you honestly think he cares about the rest of the crew?

16. noob

17. I'm seriously shocked at all the
    [​IMG]
    going on here. It is nice to what a few leader board accounts will get you.