Farr

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FARMER_KOMORA, Jul 20, 2013.

1. That awkward moment when you try to look cool by making a thread to declare a 1v1 on someone, but it completely backfires and makes you look like a dick, so to defend yourself you call people eb noobs, and threaten to get zaft to help you

:| nice going bro

2. Os-pie just summed up the thread for everyone

Ty :)

3. Yes it is just a game but respect should be every where same way it shouldn't be one bully in kaw farmer and bullies are different if I farm you and strip you and you request Cf that's it I stop no reason to tell that person to do a forum apology or to say sorry ony wall or to beg in forums for me to stop remember treat everyone the same way you want to be treat and also real life and family always goes first

4. Os pie get off my thread before I drop build to 300k and hit your smalls until os begs for a cf

5. Alright this thread went to the toilet. No one bother posting, this OP is just trying to troll and get responses out of other people.

6. Says the statless alt afraid of me

7. Op...you just threatened to build drop to farm noobs for no reason to get a cf for no reason?...huh? Lol...

8. And you still manage to post 

9. Wow.
    OP, what were you thinking? That fourms likes you more then Farr?
    :lol:
    Kinda weird to call everyone EB noobs. Last I looked, EB's are one of the only sources of income left... (Apart from OSF/OAF).

10. Look everyone soul has a brain something it seems certain others don't XD

11. :roll:

No. I've broken no rules so won't ace your thread. My post was completely ontopic.

Feel free to drop your build. I really couldn't care less. Everyone else that's hitting you will just get on an alt and keep hitting you so god luck hitting me.

And why does everyone think this is my main? :|

12. *leave your thread

13. I have no inc from anyone on this thread

14. Haha soul :D apparently you do

15. [​IMG]

16. Leave my thread ur off topic

17. Yet I doubt anyone on this thread has any incoming from you

18. Was what you said directed at me, or someone else? Because there are lots of souls in KaW...

19. Again, Farr is too scared to post so no. I've ran 24 xtals on him