Farr

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FARMER_KOMORA, Jul 20, 2013.

1. I eat ants, he's a eb noob. I see him lurking this thread but too scared to post

2. [​IMG]

3. U guys leave my thread now before I make u all get perm banned then strip you

4. OP farr isnt on this thread because his too busy whooping your ass!

5. Ok! Get me perma banned! I would love to see you try to coax an admin to agree with your fail logic.

6. This thread a pathetic  trying to fame whore

7. All the mods are my best friends so ha enjoy. And I like how everyone posting is a small eb noob. I'm going to strip u all with the help of zaft.

8. Name drop!

9. OP your a ****. Fullstop.

10. Are all those 10 alts legit according to TOU? If not, you confessed to having more than allowed in opening statement.

11. In the immortal (auto tuned) words of Charlie sheen...
    C'mon brooooo I've got tiger blood

12. Funny, one of the questions on the moderator applications has to do with being biased. I guarantee you that if you get a mod to ban me, he will be banned for being biased.

13. So what if I have 15 PC accounts? They can't ban me

14. Are you a moron? Being a "best friend" of a moderator will not get you anywhere. If they favored any player in a game, they wouldn't be a mod. You cannot put personal feelings in your job.

15. Just depends jasper, on wether he has 9 idevices/androids and one comp, but if all 10 are on comp then it would be against tou, though I don't think op has 10 alts I think he's just flaming us all, like he does on most threads

16. Lol OP is only pissed because he is in pin :D

17. You can only have 1 account for all of the computers you own. It's also called an IP ban. I really feel sorry for your lack of intelligence.

18. Komorah,quit while your ahead

19. Farmer, you seem like you know ToU but, you say having more then 1 comp alt is acceptable....... Let him wallow in his ignorance. Stop bumping this useless thread.