Farr

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FARMER_KOMORA, Jul 20, 2013.

1. My IQ is twice as high as yours.

2. At least Farr gets outside, your parents locked you in their basement to stop the villagers from screaming, "WHAT IS THAT THING?"

3. What is your IQ then farmer?

I am interested to know now lol

4. Zero times 0 is still 0..

5. Um a but rude don't you think 

6. My iq is about 10, 12 if I take my meds

7. Now you're just trolling yourself just stop

8. Nah, I would be surprised if your IQ was above a 4

9. 12 damn genius! We need him in Harvard stat

Ohh lol im still tired XD.

10. Guys if you guys trying to be a farmer remember you don't need to be I'm forums or make people Cf on your wall is different between be a farmer and be a bully when I farm if a person request Cf in pm is ok cuz we all should be against bully

11. I have a diploma from Yale! And I said get off my thread! Hurry up drgn and ban them all

12. I'm
    My years aging kaw when some one request Cf or I go against leader board players and they want Cf is not why make that person feel like a looser nha say good fight and find a mother target just remember respect is life

13. Sarc please leave thread for trolling

14. @sar

So what your saying is you at least have some respect for the KaWmunity and will do your business amongst yourself where there are only the ppl involed who care and not all of the forums who will just troll because the care less?

I like the way you roll ;)

15. Hypocritical much?

16. I think he's trying to help you. So rude

17. I am not a troll!

18. Op just stop talking before you make yourself look worse

19. He's not trolling because he Is on the topic of farming, which this is similar to, so shut up

20. Only Farmers can talk about farming.