Farr

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FARMER_KOMORA, Jul 20, 2013.

1. You can have 15 I devices but not 15 pc accounts

2. I set a fine line In my moral and I will never flame. I'm dtw cause I'm in a osw.

3. And god said "let there be a forum ban. And it was so.

4. First rate trolling 

5. All of u get of my thread before I get you forum and Ingame banned

6. An osw is not a whole bunch of people hitting you because you're acting like an idiot. That's called "You're ******"

7. @Sighmin
    He was never ahead. Right from the start he was miles behind
    In case you havnt noticed he's a little slow.

8. Go ahead, try (sorry in advance)

9. That's not what your mom said last night

10. This thread made my day 

11. Warry is extra funny tonight :D lol

12. Like I previously stated, go ahead, I call your bluff.

13. We're not gonna be forum and Ingame banned for being on topic on a thread, and Farr says you didn't strip him noob

14. Let's wait 24 hours and see how many mods see this and post, "Official Farmer_Komora buddy. Will ban as he pleases." This will be extremely interesting to see.

15. If anyone here has the possibility of getting banned, it's you. Obviously you don't acknowledge the ToU enough to know that no one here has violated any rules. You think biased mods are going to help you and you think you can own multiple PC accounts. You make me laugh, OP.

16. Obviously, that's what's going to happen, right? Since the moderators are your best friends?

17. Farr to scared to talk for himself? That's because he lives with his parents in the basement

18. Guys he's flaming just don't respond let this crap die, like his brain slowly is

19. If my parents let me live at home I would. They have a damn nice basement

20. Holy ****...im so tired i didn't think forums could make me laugh tonight

They never cease to amaze me ;) lol