FarmFest 2016 Results.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlXIlIlXIlIlXIlIlI, May 3, 2016.

1. WARNING: If you did not participate in this event but think it sucks... Please kindly go suck a carrot..

Howdy Farmers and Farmettes!..

Another 30 hours of Farm Fest has passed and it was a hoot..

We had rage in the WC, we had rage in the PM's, we had rage on the walls.. We even had rage right in the clan cc when we invited a farmee to ahem express themselves of the injustice!..

The most common response for the year was "I did not opt into the PvP event.. Why are you hitting me!?"..

Yes.. I think that was the collective tasty tear that we all felt in a bittersweet way..

On the flip side, the return fire and the refusal to wall/rage was excellent this year.. Many farmers were pleasantly surprised by the return fire from their targets.. The judges were also constantly PnZ'ed by the vengeful clans which is a good sign of a tougher fighting spirit in KaW overall..

Also... Even if it came close a couple of times in those third party rooms, the contestants and representatives from families and alliances who are at OSW against each other behaved reasonably in the spirit of the farm fest. Thank you for holding off your OSW tendencies during the event.

Overall, we had 144 registered players who participated in this event.. We want to thank each and every one of you who joined and caused what chaos and fun they can and shared the noob tears with us.

Without further ado.. Here are the awards!

FARM FEST 2016 OVERALL WINNER

The Wicked Sickle - Overall winner with the most tears is..

AeLlA_TeAsE_MaCHiNE

Our Farm Fest 2016 Winner resourcefully utilized the point potentials across WC, PM and Wall to squeeze the most tears out of the targets..

AeLlA.. Congratulations.. You were active and steady throughout the 30 hours and treated this event like an osw.. :)

The second place goes to..

__A_M_B_R_O_S_I_N_E__

Ambrosine brought her feisty fighting (and cc) style to the fest and while heavily pinned (we have SS of really determined folks who stayed up to pin her), managed to get some tears in. Congrats Ambrosine!

The third place does to..

SNOOPY

There must be something about an adorable beagle bitting you in the ankle in the NF cos we had some wall rage that we even had to find a translator program to feel the rage (for example, Indonesian words that are shall we say colorful).. Congratulations SNOOPY!

Now.. The Big Kahuna award for the farmer to extract the most reaction out of the LB goes to..

Draginfly!

We were abit worried that with the new lands, our farmers won't be able to tickle the LB.. But Draginfly obliged.. They may not be all successful hits.. But as any farmer knows.. The fail hits can get a message across as much as the successful ones. Congratulations Draginfly! .. You were very entertaining in the chat room as well. Thank you..

We now move on to the special awards... Cos.. You know.. This is a player event.. And we can make up whatever we want and recognize the true nuances of the farm fest shenanigans

The "Evil Deeds" award for most intuitive and creative player goes to..

VALKYL_

Val.. That quizz was creative.. Eyes, Cry, Noob, Tears!!! (Yes.. Yes. We get it.. "I cry noob tears" on you wall) 

Congratulations!.. Thank you for getting a few eb fairy LB to freak out for a second thinking Clan A is at war with them

Now.. For the award that most are eagerly anticipating.. The Best Rage Wall award goes to...

SNOOPY!

Here's a sample..

*Ashes note: As a Unicorn RP'er.. I thought this was a compliment..

We would like to share the more colorful ones but they will be redacted out so much that all you see is pretty much a blacked out SS..

The award for "Worst Acting on a Wall" goes to EvilDreamZ wall..

Thanks Rob, for that "scouts hurt my feeling" acting and Triple X for putting the kissy emoji on the direst sounding butthurt statements..

A special award goes to Batman254 for daring to (probably unknowingly) enter the Farm Fest host clan to voice his opinions on the injustices of farming while requesting CF and threatening to go to the devs.. We still wonder how he does his double spacing word typing..

The general category of Evil Shenanigans go to in no particular order..

iProph voice messaging Roxey.. Belle chatting up Mare on a Dare (hey it rhymes), Twicc's secret alt getting creamed on competition, Blazey behaving in a room full of Apoc, I.S.S graciously offering to be a host clan and Aztec going "yes please".. OSW enemies kicking each other repeatedly out of the chat room, Savage asking Belle "Hey Belle, do you live in a mobile home?", HTE clans threatening the host clan with OSW and then confusingly asking "Are you guys the new super alliance?"..

....and the fun goes on..

A quick shout out to all the judges who really did their best to put their differences aside and did all the menial things to keep the event moving smoothly..

Here they are..

Foxy-Roxey
    Red Hot Vixen
    Deadlybite
    Crystalee
    Blazey
    Canadiangal
    Rissa
    ARTY
    Widow-Maker

Oh.. And Ashes.. Who dedicated so much time creating the FF threads ️ (and for being super excited to be in a clan of farmers and a third party group with "osw bad asses")

A big Thank You to everyone who participated.. This is about you..

We welcome feedbacks, suggestions and ideas on how to make these player run events better and smoother..

Until next time..

Keep on farming!

2. P.s....

I reserve the right to be bat girl. ️

3. Congrats all, was a great laugh 

4. Congrats Aella!:)and others!You guys were great!

ps.im reserving cat woman rights;)

5. I would like to say that I was super excited to be in a clan of farmers and third party room full of OSW badasses....

Wait a minute..

6. No support

7. More like stoners and drunks huh?

8. I'm the blonde with two pony tails obviously

9. Batman  when he threatened to report us to the devs

10. I was going at Apoc more than you were  and I'm not in an opposing clan

11. I get to talk crap whenever I want cos osw is forever, while FF is once a year, if even that..so I was on my best behavior lol

Let's just say I'm not butthurt enough to let it take over

12. Congrats Aella

13. Congrats y'all!

14. Where did you go ??
    I didn't block you and now I can't find you. You were the farmer that used so much mith you were lit up like a Christmas tree.
    -your-dad-met-jimmy-saville -
    Was your name yesterday Anyway, we enjoyed you being our chew toy.

15. I chewed up a few xtals going back n forth with a few ppl, I never got any tears  but I thank everyone who participated, and everyone who said, no I'm not posting your profile, I'll hit back.

If we even shook 5 ppl up from omfg I'm being hit I better cry, to I'll unload on whoever that was, then I think FF did its job, remember everyone, this is from the players, for the players, benefitting the players(in a round about way)
    I'd like to think that a lot of the people touched by farmfest, in whatever way will look forward to signing up for the next one.

Sorry, I ended up making a couple of pals,but at least they hit back. You know who you are.

Well played everyone

16. Congrats Fly 

17. Congrats ...the winners used more alts to make fake tear posts than other players. Farmfest literally is the dumbest event of the year. Its like people forget what a joke clans like pure evil were. Constantly stripped and in clan announcements or highly inactive....yawn.

18. I guess I'm left with no choice, but to choose poison ivy.

Congrats fly!

19. That's funny db when I first seen it I was like db is poison ivy for some reason.

Grats, fly!!

20. Farmfest over you can stop crying now.