FarmFest 2016 Results.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlXIlIlXIlIlXIlIlI, May 3, 2016.

1. No alts used here 

2. It's like people forget what a joke of a player you are, actually nah, we all remember.

3. Yay Fly !! ???

4.  the rage

5. Everyone did a fantastic job, all of us judges came from different osw clans across KAW. We worked hard to make sure everything was legit and fair as possible. Every winner and honorable mention was well deserved and earned.

6. Congrats to the winners ️

Had the best time in FarmFest ️ I need to invest Rob and Exy into acting classes 

7. Doh!!! I feel violated. JUST KIDDING! Congratulations to all.the winners. Was a very funny event still getting inc now great job.

It was a pleasure to have so many personalities in one clan.

8. Thank you and congrats all. If you participated, you were a winner (the givers, the receivers, the criers, the retaliators). A big thank you goes out to the FF organizers.

Some may feel this event is a sham, but it's the human element that keeps this game fun, and not knowing what to expect next. Light hearted fun.

I would like to recognize the clan -10.5- for not squealing and even returning some hits. From about 11am to 1pm PST the first day I burnt about 15 of my 24 daily crystal limit running bars on their top 10, keeping several pinned. Pop a crystal, start at #1 and move down the roster. Rinse & repeat. Not a word. It wasn't until the second day that -s-c-r-a-p-p-y- posted on my wall after a mere few hits. (They had just started an eb and he was one of the few that were active.)

Thank you again, it was a blast actually using my build to its max potential. Plus I made a new friend! :)

9. I won this. Don't lie

10. Congrats fly

11. Yay we was mentioned evil 

12. I love FF. I say congrats to all the participants. 150, wow! That really goes to show that this player run event is still alive and well and relevant.

Suggestion for next year: don't make the start/finish times public. It seems like the fact so many were aware that FF was going on had an overall negative impact on the outcome of the event.

13. Awesome! Congratulations to all the winners, honored to have farmer next to all of you. Thank you, noob who wanted to rage on my wall, for the beautiful posts that allowed me to when the Rage Award thing!

Thank you, Roxey, and the Admins for putting this on.

And a special message to Aella... I'm gonna get you next year! :lol:

14. TEAM AeLIA  Congrats all ! Was fun watching the drama y'all created 

15. Snoopy??!!
    The one that spam followed til I asked "what"!!!!

Wow, that sneaky beagle fooled you all into thinking he farmed people???

Nice job beagle!!!

16. Way to kick ass Draginfly!

17. Congrats to our winners! And thank you to everyone who participated!

I hope to see you all at the next one ?

18. Can I get a copy of that pic for my bedroom?

19. Damn missed the fun

20. Congrats everyone, I had a great time farming everyone beside you. I agree don't post start times or the date next year. Shout out to my 1v1 I had, you know who you are. Thanks for returning fire.