Estoic wars won by hansels

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hyla-geo, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Huma, i totally understand what your saying but if talk to clans and/or look at war histories for estoc wars, clans with most hansels seem to be winners more often than not.

2. They aren't FORCED. It's just recommended.

3. Deni. It is almost forced because not to do so, is to lose war

4. Hansels are of great use i agree. bt hybrid build is bettr option.

5. My general point is att builds are really crap for estoic war.

6. Getting scout bombed then extal but serriously hansel FTW

7. All the EE wars I've been all went to clan with most active participants. You win some, you lose some. Some matchups are awful, sometimes in your favor and sometimes against. I'd say participants who sign up and don't show up--LEAK, are clan killers.

8. Hansels don't win the war.

TOWERS DO.

The more towers your clan have, the easier you will win.

Simple.

9. Dirk, read my original post. Cheng yh they could but there are very few proper turtles or even high tower builds.

10. We hansels should not be penalized because at the beginning of war people dont try to pin us first and therefore we pin them. Everyone knows how to beat us they just choose to complain.
    [​IMG]
    say this is hansel-evil(four arms) vs attack build-good evenly matched till the end and switch it around still evenly matched just in the end one gets the upper hand

11. Attack builds are crap? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: say that to the attack builds that get 75-100 mith every estoc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Another complaint :|

Hansels are easy to take out, all you have to do is scout bomb us. Then our troops are taken out easy.

13. Exile i get the feeling u just skip half the post and do your best to ignore reason. Yh att get 75-100, my friend is hansel and easilly gets more than that. To those who keep saying scout bomb go through and actusaly read previous posts.

14. I pin hansels easily :p

15. i do read your just ignorant :lol: attack builds can best a hansel easily most people dont try or know how its not our problem so quit complaining and convert or learn from someone that knows how to play

16. Geo stop complaining and learn how to war. Thnxs to u guys they already took out towers. Damn noobs. Why dont we just make everything 100% fair and turn everyone into pure att build with same stats so everyone can hit everyone with ease. Thats basically ur logic. Smh

17. Hansels arent key for win, if hansel inactive then easy target ppl could attack them without pots.... easy plunder; they are dangerous with assass, but can't predict your BFA.... for win is best mix all builds: towers, attack, hansels and combined = all plays own roll

18. Not my logic. And u keep saying convert why should i? (and i've already said i'm increasing spies) I was thinking more about huge att who don't have enough spies to take out hansels, and if ur a clan of att builds. I had no issue with the tower thing.

19. Like i said LEARN TO WAR FROM SOMEONE EXPERIENCED. shut up and quit complaining everyone seems to be able to pin hansels the people that cant obviously need to be taught

20. So just cause you dont want to change your build you want devs to change the war system again. Dude thats messed up. You made a decision, so you stick with it. Or change. Stop complaining.