Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6 *UPDATE Mon 10pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

That's a good idea though in practice it might be hard to do as this will further restrict the number of matchups. Instead we are going to focus on getting more signups so the incidents of this happening are very rare.

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Yes, thanks for pointing it out.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the concise and open feedback.

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Also some great feedback, especially about the xtals. These kinds of details help a lot with our analysis.

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Good to know. I'll take some time to look specifically at your clan during the analysis and see why the algorithm favours you poorly. Is also safe to say that you were getting better matchups during the regualr season?

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Good idea, from a development perspective running both wars in the same schedule might be tricky which is why we have been going back and forth. But we will include an in depth analysis of both tomorrow.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

22 vs 26 is still 85% of the clan able to war. If this leads to a more balanced war is it good? If they other 4 were able to decimate the other clan you might have had no match, or worse match, or many worse matches for other clans. I'm not saying it IS better though, just asking. If it means a matchup that is more fair is it worth it?

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Since you are posting analysis tomorrow, does that mean test wars are over?

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

We'll have a look and see but can you please send an email with a support request so that it gets put in the support queue or it may get lost. Email support@athinkingape.com and include your relevant account info

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

We would love to say yes and announce the next Season wars but realistically with the new EB and T6L2 and T6L3 buildings and Summer Promos, I'm predicting at least 1 more week of test wars. But we hope to also spend this time doing a better job gathering feedback about what the next season should look like.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Kaw admin great job on the matches!!! Really close latly although in my opinion the bfe still bothering, But great job (-: just also agree with some comments, the season 1 wars was really nice, u not need to spam for 5min and in 10mim of change target ur target it up, so a little frustrating. I think that u can add some wars like season1, will be more interesting, keep the good job!!!

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

@ kaw_admin,
    It would be interesting to see you throw in a change- maybe team up 2 clans and do a 2 v 2.
    You could do this by moving all CASTED players into a clan and having a little more time to prepare. It would be 50 v 50, having new team mates and new leaders. It is also about having new war experiences too!
    It should be either a 1 hour war or a 4 hour war.... This brings in a whole new aspect of warring where players may not want to tower up, but go all out attack builds to attack numerous players and gain gold for your team.
    Tweak how you like!

P.S this would be great for a ee tournament, not actual season
    -MK

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

I think our matchup wasnot fair becuase our strongest player was like 7 mill cs , and enemy had a player 14 mill cs and they also had an extra member

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

SILVER has gotten really good matches this week. Challenging and fun, with that said I agree with -IMF- 1 hour wars need to be taken out or fixed as he stated. Also I feel that random KO wars need to be taken out as a whole. Other than that great job.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

This was the worst match of the past two , first 7 weeks were good matches for most part, idk what your doing differently in match up algorithm but past two weeks have been awful. We have been severely over matched each war. CS should be number 1 match making tool. And clearly it isn't anymore. Very tired of warring a war you know your can't win because the other side has 60 - 100m cs more. 60m is over 2 mill cs difference per member. Absolutely awful...

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

For war 6 we were matched with _rca_ . The numbers were 29 vs. 26 favoring us. We won by 28 billion. I think that it is too much to overcome down by 3. It should be 27-29 for match up, or even 28-29. That would make every match much closer.

Also, we were stronger I am fairly sure if you want to look at it.

But the rest of the wars this weekend were great, very even and very fun. Also the lag is much better.

Great job devs, I'm looking forward to season 2! :)

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Can we please try season 1 style wars with new matching system

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Thanks Devs for answering all our questions. O wait. All but mine. Well done. Thanks

Here's my two cents. 1 hr wars with advantage. CS and BFA is not as big a factor. However in 2 hr wars. It's huge as the big guys will sry up the entire time a tee off on ppl for two hrs. And over time the smaller clan will not have enough fire power. Please look at our last two matched to validate this point.

Tnx. And please do answer my previous questions. I did ask nicely. 

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

Ops. Stay. Not sry.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6

V-Hawks War 6 I personally think the match up was fair. However we beat them due to their inacts.