Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 5/6 *UPDATE Mon 10pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 4, 2013.

1. I figured this would happen hence why I haven't pursued the issue :)

2. Being a gh a war style and a aspect of gaming.
    Ya don't like it, quit.
    We are just like any other hansel that doesn't use defense pots.
    -MK

3. I think increasing payout on gh wouldnt work I think ot would make smaller attk builds that still have guilds really big targets in farms and imposible to war with cause of plunder loss I could see doing some kind of handicaped/bonus that makes gh equipment count higher or something like that but all the other sugestions I see will only creat more problems in other areas I still say quit crying about gh sounds like a lot of peeps are bringing knifes to gunfights if your build dont work than fix it maybe bring back mith in sw at a lower pay will keep some of these people happy I know id sw with this build but not ee

4. Devs where is the analysis?. Can u pls post asap.waiting so long. Thanks

5. Concern in beginning to rise in the KaWmunity for KaW_Admin, who has gone to sleep Monday night, and wasnt heard from since 

6. I do have a question for kaw admin I never got a clear answer on

If a player has 5t in junk allies does his bfa count the same as someone with 5t in good allies or do u count stats from allies not cost?

7. Ally cost is not counted in bfa, only their stats. 

8. Ok honestly I stopped reading around page 5 but I had to throw my support behind the new ko systems and 1 hour wars as well as season 1 format. All of them are fun and allow different strategies. One hour wars don't have to be turtle wars but might have to change your tactics from your 2 hour wars to be more successful. I think the matchups have been fairly consistent and fair for most of the matches. I haven't witnessed to many total blowouts where you knew going in you didn't have a chance. By and far the system seems much more fluid and solid than season 1. Don't care to much for the dtw or to strong but acceptable.

I would like to ask for a rotation of times for season 2. Instead of a solid schedule where only people who have off get to war every week change it by 1 hour each week to allow others to join in as the weeks go by. For instance your nightly wars during the week might be 7 Monday 8 Tuesday 9 Wednesday 10 Thursday 11 Friday. The next week shift all of them to the right one day or something. Thanks for all the hard work!

9. I think maybe they saw the data and how bad it was. Hoping we forget about it

10. My thoughts exactly * sigh *
    We wont judge too harshly  promise 

11. And the analysis is? Drum roll please. O wait kaw admin still sleeping

12. Still waiting for our "exclusive" achievement for test wars too... Guess another 6 month may do it

13. Still no data analysis update? the results must not be what the devs expected from all of their tinkering, if it ain't broke don't fix it,season 1 algorithm was fine compared to the test wars which are horrendously bad

14. Why are there no result yet? - And no new schedule for wars?

Get back to us please.

15. '. ╰╮ ╱╲ ╭╯
    ╰╮ ╱ ◃◎▹ ╲ ╭╯
    ╰╮ ╱ ╲ ╭╯
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

16. Where is war thread for this week? Is there only one admin/dev working on this game? Then again , IT IS a thinking ape, no mention of apes plural.

17. The suspense is killing me devs, oh where oh where can that analysis be??? 

18. must be just 1 more thing they cant get to work

19. We here at tgia reborn will be happy to furnish you with CS comparisons for any war, bfa an estimate. Bfe has been pretty similar across the board