Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 12*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

Thanks for the 1 hr wars devs 

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

[​IMG]

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

I agree with most of the others on this thread. If you insist on variable KO tomes please limit the variation to two minutes at most. 13-15 minute KO would be ok, but five minutes means spending the whole war button mashing and hoping

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

I believe the subject of op should be July 10th, but this may be a month old thread. I'm not quite sure.

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

how many participants or players to join kaw_admin?

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

Yeah info.about max.n min number of player missing too. Pls update.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

Hi devs, will bfa and bfe be taken into account during the matchup for this week's war?

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

I FINALLY KNOW WHERE TO LOOK AT TIME CAUSE BY THE TIME I LOOKED AND JOINED A CLAN THE SIGN UPS WERE TOO LATE!!!

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

The only fun wars are full activity vs. full activity. My clan vs. Exmoor pirates was great, and would have been better but they had a couple late starters.

Any clan or players that want to war will adjust strategies accordingly regardless of the times the devs switch.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

Another weekend of turtle wars? I thought this EE system was going to make war fun again.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 10*

The system doesn't report fast enough to counter an att at a 5 min regen - this isn't war at all. This is plunder

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 11*

Ampersand - plunder and then turtle until the end

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 11*

Thursday morning in which time zone?

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE June 11*

June 11th??

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

"Thursday morning" this in in DTZ. Aka Dev Time zone. This is -5 days PST

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

13min ko lol, I miss old wars, seems more and more restrictions, I dont care for the 26-29 member restriction, I liked it a lot better when we could pack a clan for war say having 45-50 in or even 85 in for war. I enjoy the wars, just wanted to give my opinion.

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

Just realized no word on bfa/bfe either. Bfa/bfe counted towards matchup this week?

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

Pumped and ready 

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

Thursday morning....Its thursday already here I dont see anything -.-ll

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

It's great we doing all this test wars, try different options, and to find best most interesting and fair war system, one suggestion, before make any change to the season 2 war, put all the changes in vote. But, only limit to eligible clan's owner to vote.

Eligible clan means those clan which participated at least one war in season 1 and one of the test war, if a clan never did any EE, I don't think they are gonna give the best ideas about EE.

Why owner only? So you don't one clan with 100 members or one player with 10 alts vote for the same thing, the clan owner normally wants the best for their clan will be able to speak for the clan.