Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 12*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Love ur communication skills devs I think the 9yr Olds that play this game can communicate better -.-

2. Guys, give them a break. I understand you can be frustrated about the equip thing but it's obvious someone made a mistake and forgot to update correctly. You don't gotta get all offensive about it, mistakes happen. Especially with this x2 stuff going on, everyone is so quick to just hate on the devs and call them a bunch of asses when they go and give double gold and double drops. Chill out people.

3. Another late & unhelpful change , wow devs :/ u guys should just stop this pointless changes and just hear the players out . Some of us (inclouding myself) pay for this game . This "changes" just makes us not wanna pay for ur xtlas, noobs & etc. Keep the pointless changes up less income u guys will probably get . . .

4. Guys, relax you can put or change your equipment now for this war1

5. I think eq should be taken into account for these match ups. Some clans are just way ahead with mith equipment, eb equipment etc. Some of us can't compete with that as a clan, so bringing this into consideration along with bfa and build would be fair. In these circumstances I would expect an equipment lock before roster lock.

6. Please get rid of dtw and dts. May be a solution to hlbc gh but what about everyone else. I can't hit someone same size as me kuz dtw? How. Just let it say they have 0 troops. My only option is to assn? What for? Just have bfe match up with other bfe I feel cheated in our match up.