Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 12*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

Left 9 hrs b4 sign up start, still no update.

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

G

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

Think we can get an update on bfa & the matchup system BEFORE war?

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

why no update about the match up process?!?!?
    :?: :!: :?: :| :eek:

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 6 *UPDATE July 11*

No more 1 hour wars please devs, there is not enough time to fully develop a real strategy. all it becomes is a race to plunder up and sko. booooo. thumbs down :evil: this only benefits those clans that cant learn to develop a real war strategy. why continue to cater to the noob whiners?

6. Why is it EQ is locked during matchups?!?!?

7. Wow thanks devs for letting us know that equips will be locked. Awesome communication. No we were not trying to exploit the system. We were just unequipping until actual start of war as we thought bfe was not factored in until Sat wars. Thursday was supposed to be the update, and u haven't addressed anything yet u lock equipments. Need to work on communicating to ur customers more effectively...

8. Nice devs everyone hated ee wars already but now with no being able to equip equipment after war really screws ppl. Good job on updating the community on that change cause i didnt see it say you were doing that anywhere

9. Are you SERIOUS?! Thanks for letting me know. Asses.

10. BS

WTF you guys were late on your update now we are screwed for War with no equipment. How is that fair?

11. Gogo ninja equip lock at match. Y'all fail devs, seriously.

12. Lame. Equipment lock is lame. As I like to adjust my equipment during war. Switch between offense and defense and static and non static equipment. Lame

13. Great job dev. You're screw. As like always give us a surprise with late notice. This is really ridiculous. And now I really hate monkey game where u all (dev) always a thinking like ape. U should announce properly is u lock equip and not just announce after its already happen. Great job dev. Appreciated your dumb ape

14. I demand compensation.. I unequipped as a joke because you don't include in match ups, and now it's locked.

15. Nice devs you screw over the people who spend money on your game to war and now you mess up our experience. The really big thing is not even telling us anything! If you were going to do this why not put it in OP?

16. Devs good job pretending that you announced the change earlier 

17. Love the edit time of after matches were made to let us all know. I empathize with fellow EQ swappers. I would have worn diff eq, as I'm sure many would have too with more notice.

18. Lmfao!! They edited it!!  you ain't getting a sine penny from me anymore devs 

19. Locking there equip without notice? Late update? Can't y'all do something right and professionally.

20. Such a big change in such a short notice??what the hell devs?? This is just plain stupid.