Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3 *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Nice, looking forward to it devs

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

But half of us in the clan have work during weekdays & currently with EE lvl 1. If we didn't participate in the war we will be force to leave the clan to avoid plunder leakage & lose our current EE. Weekends still the best choice in scheduling estoc wars.. I used many miths for the past 5 wars & the pay out was very poor especially to heavy spy build ups & hansels..

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Nice update

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

thanks devs, again you do a number on the euro time zone :evil:
    so most of us can not war this round.

THANKS FOR NOUT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Times are terrible this time

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I don't see why weekday ones bad. i can't make the time for weekend ones atm with the holidays season crap going on.

i'm not the only person that has things going on weekend, and vise versa.

i'm curious how many beta rounds we really need... but oh well

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Crap times bad drops not tweaked. No big issues fixed or even addressed. Fail devs. Look at my lovely estoc. Oh you can't I dumped its worthless butt. Twice overso another war with four hour wars I campaigned for. Hour many months before you try the next positive steps. Current system 400 hits max possible approx per war and loads of 15 minute coffee breaks and can't attack player he's ko. Last turtle system war 700 plus actions. 90 the one before that They ff at 6 hours with turtle tactics. And the proposed instant regen would be approx 7200 hits in 4 hour wars. Think I know what the bigger buzz would be. Get those bronze bars dropping and give us different options to test 15 minutes dtw sucks worse than old 5 minutes dtw initial offloads and then goes quiet. Get a lead self pin. Whoop what a war. Get to kill ourselves again just different time with just a few extra his involved.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Great times for the euro zone... NOT! That means we can only participate in the second war. Thanks for giving us a choice....

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Weekday is good for most, many tend to b tied up on weekends so a good step

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Daaaam devs. More wars are nice and all..
    Cant u give us more than a days notice?? Some of us do have things planned that can be rescheduled!
    A little bit of consideration for ur customers would go a long way

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

These war times suck for GMT players

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

These war times mean most Europeans will not be able to war, wonder how many players that is in kaw.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

They're relatively similar for PST, MST, CST, and EST

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Reece what are you smoking. There's a war that starts at 9 am on Saturday morning for GST. That's perfect.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

When I can get hold of it the herb is mighty fine, and yes I understand that 9am saturday is good for me but most of my clan are on US time so sucks, most players in this game are Europeans and Americans.

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Can nothing please you guys? Damn. You make it so hard on the devs. You do know, any time they pick is going to be terrible for some time zone. There is no perfect time for everyone. If the times are bad for US/Canada then they are good for Europe and vice versa. I think that there are more players in the US/Canada region so the times might be a little pushed to their advantage.

Also, quit crying about the drops. Don't expect to get drops every damn EB. The percent chance of getting a drop before EE was about 2-5%. Add 25 at highest level and that's still not even 33%. Less than a 1/3 of a chance at a drop. You can't expect to get drops every time.

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Btw, great update devs! The number change is very beneficial. It was tough to go through all the names when people reported. Great fix. I like the sound of the name colors, good for team leaders. The EE levels and matchup system good changes also. Matchups were good for my clan but not all.

Good job fellas 

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Yay sounds good except for the times

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

War#1
    Nov 15, Thu, 11am PST
    Nov 15, Thu, 7pm GMT
    Nov 16, Fri, 2am SGT
    Start Time:
    Nov 15, Thu, 5pm PST
    Nov 16, Fri, 1am GMT
    Nov 16, Fri, 9am SGT