Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3 *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

If the wars were really that important to you, which it seems like it from all the whining, you could miss a few hours of sleep on a weekend... I know I have/would

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Time in this round perfect for Asia which I am not! New update is cool!

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Times are bad last two are on top of each other and if the 1st one starts sooner why not have 4 wars this week

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I like the update tho 

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I just req one more feature as you are really trying to inprove the game. If possible plz add a button to repeat actions like we have for ebs. Thx, gr8 update BTW.

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Repeat button is not for wars. It's for EBs. Wars should not be treated like EBs . Log on and hit repeat 56 times and then take a 15 min break. Use your thumbs, Mouse or whatever to tap, click or push the appropriate buttons and war properly. Please stop trying to make wars as mindless as EBs. 

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

hey 4s above me ..... so dev CAN YA PLS PUT MITH ON SALE..ty

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Please Do Not Listen To Them. DO NOT PUT REPEAT BUTTON FOR WAR. Let them hit EB's

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Interesting...

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Loving the new system! Though, it would be nice if we had more then a day's notice to prepare. I've noticed there are a lot of inactives in each war. More time to plan would probably help that.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Dev needs to do a better job informing us. War starts Thursday at 5,and the announcement was given on wed at 2:30. That's too tight!! It's hard to get the whole clan to discuss this in less than a day o decide

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

KaW Admin: Big problem with your 'Lose 1 LVL of Estoc' set-up every time you leave a Clan. Example: My Clan Mate has LVL 2. He now cannot War in next one. Goes to another Clan while we War, drops to LVL 1. Leaves that Clan and drops to No Estoc at All. Band Aid Solution. Don't join another Clan. GREAT. Kingdoms Banned from Hitting EB's while their home Clan whom they helped get Estoc in the first place War again. So, Kingdom is Clanless for approximately 10-11 hours minimum. Lost Gold, and lost revenues for ATA given no Xtals will be used when the Kingdom has a Plunder Bonus. Lovely.
    ONCE AGAIN, SIMPLE SOLUTION: Add a new pop-up Timer that appears when a Kingdom leaves a Clan. 24-48 hours. Whatever. Gives Clanmate a chance to leave Home Clan when they War, and come back. At which point regular timer is still running and
    Takes Over. Bonus: Will give friends and Mercs who do have to leave a little Bonus. Estoc for that short allotted time frame.
    Easy easy easy. Fair fair fair.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I guess this round I sit n watch other ppl enjoy their warring. Good Luck 2 All!

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Arrgghh! Awful times for European and UK players.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

WW_MDCF-JAFC_WW what happens if your clan loses while you're out, you come back with higher levels than your clan mates because you left?

Admins is there anyway you can look at the estoc rewards on plunder? Hansels are getting shafted because they earn low plunder and it's almost no point in them doing these wars as they already have a higher chance at a drop.

Also is there a possibility of being able to see how much everyone has lost after the war? So you can see what their total plunder was and successful actions and then plunder loss and successful actions against?

cheers

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Can't war this week which is good because those start times aren't great for Europe or uk.

But I'm loving the colors!!! :)

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Times bad for Aussies too. Seems unfair that i have to leave clan & lose my edge just cause at work. Not many peeps can do all 3 times. Need to have a grace system to keep if come back within certain time. All the effort & cost for no reward. Takes away incentives. Otherwise i love the new wars.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I think that the new updates are very well. I love the new wars but the hours of this week are very bad for europe. In europe we want play the wars in the evening also

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Bad times all round.
    As for those saying dont expect drops every ebs. I got more drops the week before getting my Estocs edge and was doing half the drop ebs. Ergo less drops. I've seen other players get 0 drops since getting Estocs edge. So some may benefit. Clearly everyone is not getting same benefit. ( that's bronze bars new pots aqua and inferno included. Not just equipment. ) I think some have the right to complain when others are getting hundreds of drops in the same clan. One player gets 0 drops in four fod. Another player gets 600 bronze bars in two of them plus pots etc Seems a bit skewed to me.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Stunned someone found a 'Down-side' to the Estoc Edge Extra Timer idea. If the Clan loses while that Kingdom is out, then that Kingdom that left could THEN lose a LvL or it could be deemed irrelevant since not all members in the Clan are going to be at the same LVL anyway. Thing for sure, it's unfair to penalize those who can't War on a given date and do the right thing by leaving the Clan in the event they can't War. You can't punish for un-availability. Estoc was supposed to create Clan loyalty. A member who leaves the Clan when he can't join an auto-join War as opposed to being a leak is the most loyal Clan-mate you can find. Let's not turn them off of War Clans. They will revert to EB houses until they are HLBC then quit the Game.