Equipment Enchantment Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by l_Love_KaW, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Re: Enchanting Equipment

But let's face it, if you have a vast amount of gold, you'll be buying these like candy. Much easier too get 3 a day this way than spend a week doing back to back eb's hoping to get an Inferno drop.
    Some people will still find it hard getting an Inferno drop, some people are just unlucky.
    All I know is I probably won't be buying anymore of it and Mith, I'm over 500bil behind where I would have been without Mith.

2. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Yes i think you have plenty panic :lol: . But still knowing that inferno drops almost every EB on FoD I would still do b2b before buying.

3. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Not to sound greedy, or selfish, but is there a reason my guide is not stickied? Is it not good enough? Is it not appealing? Is Wulf gonna come out with a fancier one and sticky his?

I made it to help people out, because it's new and many people have questions about it. Am I missing anything? This guide took me awhile to put together, and it wasn't easy because I don't have a lv3 castle, I don't even have enough land. I've gotten a lot of support.

So I'm asking you mods, or kaw_admin, why not?

4. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I applaud you my good sir I do believe this guide is in order for a stickying!

5. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Thank you meepsue

6. Re: Enchanting Equipment

No, thank you!

7. Re: Enchanting Equipment

:D your welcome

8. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Have you asked any of the Mod's to sticky it? Which one?
    It is more than sticky material, looks very good and the BBCodes are perfect, colours not bad on the eye.
    Can't see why it's not stickied already, so many people asking for info about Enchantments.

9. Re: Enchanting Equipment

No I haven't knowing that Moose is on AT constantly and it been up in AT since I made it. I assumed if it were going to be stickies I wouldn't have to ask but I might.

Thank you for comments

10. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Yes ask for it too be stickied, people will always need this information.
    Players that only reach 12 Highlands in a few months won't know, as all this excitement will have died down, they'll need a thread too find out about the Mage.

11. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Ok I shall ask Moose.

12. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I think it should be a no brainer, you have 18 pages of support and the forum needs a sticky thread about Enchantments.
    Not too mention its one of the best put together and best looking threads in the forum.

13. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Thank you very much. I appreciate all the support and compliments :D

14. Re: Enchanting Equipment

In your screen shot of the Mage. It says buy inferno and transmulate aqua... What does that mean? My idevice does not have that option. Gj

15. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I can barely read that. I had to look at the real photo, it says transmute which I actually have no idea what that means :lol:

16. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Transmute just means to change Inferno into an Enchantment or same thing would be gold into Mithril.
    Basically saying changing one substance into another.

17. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Ok well maybe you can change aqua into gold or something... I'm not sure

18. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I'd say it just means transmuting Aqua and Inferno to an Enchantment.
    Meaning using Aqua or Inferno to upgrade your equipment.

19. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Ok, I was wondering if you could purchase aqua as well as inferno

20. Re: Enchanting Equipment

No, only Inferno so far.