Equipment Enchantment Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by l_Love_KaW, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Re: Enchanting Equipment

So why not aqua 4 sale WTF

2. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Wtf(What the fudge) lol

3. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I just wonder why they sell inferno but not aqua??? Makes less than no sense

4. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Probably because aqua is used for the higher enchants and the Devs don't want to just give that away as easy

5. Re: Enchanting Equipment

No it makes sense because it makes it harder to enchant. This isn't supposed to be an easy game where the Devs give you all these handouts to make it easy on you

6. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I agree but at the same time I don't because it's also contradicting so either sell both or sell none and if it's that valuable then make it double infernos price and to argue your point if they give us the lower levels that require inferno for a price then to cut off aqua makes no sense!?! as I said b4 sell both or none lol

7. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Well then I think they should sell none. Theyre making this game too easy. There are a lot of drops already, they don't need to sell it. There are a lot less aqua drops so I'm surprised they aren't selling aqua and not inferno. It ruins the point of dropping it from EBs. Just like mithril, could've created more system wars but then they sold it and that was screwed. I think the Devs are making mistakes.

8. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Got to agree with that post

9. Re: Enchanting Equipment

If anyone has an SS of a failed enchantment that would be great to add to my thread.

10. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Here's a SS of one of my 3 fails in a row...lol

[​IMG]

11. Re: Enchanting Equipment

The 3 Inferno I got from EB worked, the 3 I bought failed.
    So seems to be a 50/50 chance of enchanting/failing.
    Going to be very costly upgrading Equipment at 7.5bil per go for first few Enchaments.

12. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I dont think it's worth it to buy. Just do b2b FoD because it drops a lot and actually gives a good bonus

13. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Well I won't be buying anymore. 3 fails for 22bil, I don't fancy doing that everyday...lol

14. Re: Enchanting Equipment

:lol: true probably why they sell it, it doesn't work as well

15. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Earning is much better, although slower. You get gold, pots, equipment if you dont have it, treasure on some eb's if youre lucky.

Or you can blow 22.5b in a pop.

16. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Yes exactly Missb. I wouldn't waste my time and hold buying inferno when you can earn it, plus pots, possibly treasure, possibly equipment from FoD or SS or SR.

17. Re: Enchanting Equipment

Think about it - if you hit little and get the item, you get the added bonus of seeing the rage from people that hit whole eb :mrgreen:

18. Re: Enchanting Equipment

:lol: I wish I knew how that felt... :(

You would know tho :p they were harsh too :lol:

19. Re: Enchanting Equipment

I would know - 2 hits and i get a sword. 1000 actions, got nothing but pots.

20. Re: Enchanting Equipment

:lol: I can just imagine the rage