EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Season one rocked.
    This season I'm out. Shame

2. Dear KaWmmunity,

Program a better war system that works for KaW, then start to rag on them.

Sincerely, a guy who knows how hard and frustrating programming is.

3. Don't forget stop stacking clans rosters ^ and maybe make it easier for devs to match normal clans

4. Many changes have been suggested by many people and not one of them has been implemented. A lot of good quality folks have posted them and haven't noticed any of the player suggestions being tested or tried.

Tip 4

Hansels actually might be effective if we could use spy defense pots when we are scouted to death. The attacker gets to use them to make their offensive actions. Why for the love of god can't spy builds use them to defend with?

It's an outdated and stupid mechanic

5. It's no Fun we have been trying and we get LB/GH clan matches, can't hit LB and GH are always DTW to decent attack builds. It was a blast in season 1 mids were a big part of it. Who ever had balanced mid had fun season 1 every thing Devs doing to make algorithm better is just helping F'd up GH clans.

U got my support they can stick GH up their behinds.

 season 3 it's like the house today can't work for middle class bastards.

6. Another solution that will fall on death ears- two more defense pots for attack n spy. Even out the offensive pots advantage, n give mid size accts a chance to defend against the equipped out sh.

7. support DD️

8. Fully support 

9. Support, the range issue needs to be adjusted not just for EE wars but because normal game play is unfair.

Someone with a high bfa and low stats may be able to hit players much bigger then themselves but bfa is not a permanent stat like a building provides. Some little gh should not be able to hit a kingdom 4x their size. A kingdom with 20 m cs should not be able to hit a kingdom with less then half.

10. I posted a solution to the plunder problem in another forum thread about a week ago roughly. I could make a dedicated thread for it but it still wouldn't matter. And that's what's wrong.

11. I posted a thread way back before season 3 was announced, but as usual ATA need $$$$ and they are getting it they won't do **** till $$ dry out.

Good luck getting them to listen. 

12. I just posted links to both the thread where I describe the fix for the matching problem and also the one where I fix the plunder calc problem (ie end the SoS hansel nonsense) in the thread they started about the abuses of the war system. And bumped both threads also. Check em out

13. No worries, ATA will do nothing as usual about ee wars. When they see the $ drying up they'll throw out another 3x eb and promo so folks buy xtals.

14. I'm not buying anything anymore.

This many threads and comments on this issue and you still want to quietly lurk the thread kaw. Even when you do pop up occasionally, you're just ducking and dodging. Smh

I'm done with s3 if things remain the same, and s4 can kiss my ass.

And all you ee twerps out there that have been abusing the system and matchups all along- all I have to say is: be careful  You have pissed off a whole lot of people who enjoy osw.

15. Being a hansel in ee wars sucks! I totally agree.

16. It is funny to me that someone with rca tags says season 1 rocked. Of course it did, you knew how to work the system then, you don't now.  sucks being on this end I'm sure.

17. Many folks have given many quality suggestions for EE to be successful. None have been taken seriously to this point.

The only way to get a point across is to demonstrate that you have a view point. The title of this thread is harsh. The content of this thread is very good.

Only a couple of trolls so far, but you will have that on any thread.

I have 7 nobs left and I have 30 xstals. When they are gone, they are gone.

When I see that the devs are actually doing something for the mass majority that plays this game and not the elite or the scrubs who take advantage of the situation, I will then start investing in my account again, and not a moment before.

18. The title you chose for this thread ensures that the devs don't read it and you are not taken seriously.