EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. @ sugar I started preseason 1 @ -RCA- with all those big lb players yes. For the entire duration of season 1 i was in _RCA_ where we lost many if our first few weeks of matches before we got everyone trained and working as a cohesive group.

During season 1 we actually went about 50% win/loss.

So you can ease back on the smart asses comments ️

2. @sugar, "working " the system lol it hardly takes talent or intelligence to load a roster with 15 gh/sh to attempt to pull a weak clan.
    Add some lb on top and gh that pay crap.. Winning solution for season 3. 
    At least season 1 clans fought clans and actually pounded it out. Season 3 is just a bunch of wanna-be copying a roster that rising hawks thought of. Ppl need to Come up with an original idea before you start throwing out "excellent strategy" comments

3. I agree. My ee history is season 1.... That's it.
    I got rancor 50 and was appalled at the top rewards.
    Then GH infested the rosters and poof.
    Sometimes I wonder about the longevity of this game. I hope it's fixed soon.
    I wouldn't mind giving it another go

4. @ Tmh. Yes and no. Many titles have been used for people to voice their opinions and none have worked. So in my case, there is no harm in trying.

I suppose I could have made it "fluffy bunnies holding hands doing EE"

@ war valor. Rock on  those were wars we had with strength on strength

5.  I was just making an observation....and laughing a little at the irony is all. Sorry for being a "smart ass" and I do agree with your original statement that there is no place for hansels in war, medium builds get the shaft and gh are a crapy fact of life in ee wars.

6. *cough cough* make more bfa more pay per hit ... Mumble mumble ... called this in season 2 (regarding mid builds)

7. As a mid sized hansel I have been approached and asked to reduce my build.. Well I did that before and I ain't doing it again .. ATA fix this problem , I cannot war this season as no self respecting clan will touch me

8. No more of my money being spent on my kingdom. The game I love is a mere shadow of it's former self

RIP Kaw 

These days the only war system that hasn't been interfered with and still works because of it is OSW.  PVP is the way forward 

9. Good thread.

10. Support, I've seen so many friends of mine, my size, drop their builds to GH/SH, it's sad, we're supposed to want to grow, that's game basics 101, give incentive to grow and get bigger, not incentive to go backwards

11. For those complaining at the clans exploiting the S/H and G/H exploit, why not take matters into your hands?

You can either wait and as we y'all wait, ***** and moan about the devs ineffective actions, or take matters into your hands.

Tired of clans using the guild hansel and stronghold hansel exploit, then declare a true war one them. -If a threat of a strip osw was there for clans who abuse ee was legitimately out there, it may make many clans think twice of stacking their ee roster.

Just a thought.

12. Full Support! Something has got to be done... And don't even get me going on those PoS little things (SH) that try and call themselves an account :lol:

13. "Proud Fighter" spends money on a video game

14. Hmmmm I kinda like that solution Rusted. 

15. @ op. i know the feel bro. I was a hansel all season 2 and converted to attack. Expensive but worth it.
    But i must sat. Ill always love the spy build and looking at your build all i can say is

[​IMG]

16. So who wants to fund a strip war on gh/sh? lol