EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Tip #3 to help EE. Change plunder for EE wars only. All attacks made successfully are rewarded 50m

All successful steals are rewarded 25m per hit

Wow. This would eliminate plunder differences between builds. Weird....

2. Meh to the engineer besicly the put there head in that gh are the issue and needed em... Well partially right they need gh making larger gold compared to size to grow faster out of gh status hitting ebs... Yet also be effective in ee but not too op... Well shorten range of gh on what they can hit and leave that entirely on raw cs were Allie and equip just give better chance to hit instead of the current widening the range of wich they can attempt o hit....

But gh alone are not the issue.... Stacking gh make it possible to have more and bigger bigs wich do make great plunder and harder to take down giving bigs almost god mode status to the apponent.

Devs know the fix and how to do it in sure.... But they are lazy seriously.

Pfft I've never in my life seen soo many complaints about an aspect of a game and all legit and narrow like this that didn't get squelched by developers and fixed or taken out of game completely, that survived any long term..... Think about that devs pull your resources and out out the fire before it burns the cash cow down.

3. Osw is where it's at

4. Support DD

5. I had to drop many buildings for this building. Support

6. Sucks that so many had to drop build to play :(

7. I still think the solution here is easier than trying to combine all build types into one war system.

Have Junior and Senior EE Wars. That way all builds are challenged by their peers. Nobody complains. We all have fun in the game we all love. And the devs get their money coming in still. SORTED!! 

8.  Good rant DD. Support as always. Please don't hang your Lilly white butt out 

I miss the challenge-type wars. At least then you could negotiate your rosters. You can keep the 48 hrs though!!!

 does that mean I'm an old fart?

9. Support. They nerfed GH to get people growing which is now the SH

10. Support. I've nobbed about 4t of my last 6t upgrades. And I still can't get a war slot

11. You have my support. I spent 1 & 1/2 year for this build only to be useless now. I just sit n watch gh/sh with that shiny EE equip while I dragged my ass all this while over countless hours to get close to EE ready.

Now I don't spend money on ATA anymore apart from a support event like Typhoon and Aids. Such a shame to see where incompetent devs brought this game and the EE system to it's knees.

12. Full support! Dev please fix this

13. Ass can kiss EE....jk lol ew

14. The war system is bad ... the matchups aren't mostly fair, so it's a kind of wasting time.

Dev's bann players for abbusing their war system ... they should be able to set up up a right one and not give penalties to ppl finding tactics how to win a system full of mistakes (no, my alt isn't banned).

Best to stop playing Estoc Wars ... Devs should do beta tests with free xtals to players and find a better and fair way to match up.

15. @Death Dealer,

WC roulette is my favorite kaw game :)

16. 100% support  ee is crap now I won't be warring again till system fixed  pls devs stop the greed

17. Narrow the hit range. Only way to save EE... Devs won't bother tho.... They never do