EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. I'm with u death .... Just sensing a trend

2. I already started to do that DD. Once I've realized nothing will be fixed i decided to skip Season 3. Teared down my towers and I'm EBing (without using xtals, of course :-D )

3. There are like 5 pages
    Stacked of threads about broken ee hell I'm not a forumer but have soo many posts in last few months because the system has irritated me beyond belief..... I've been boycotting ee as well as spending real money for a while now ... There a thread on tht too lol

4. 100% Totally Support, It keeps getting worse with each season,I give up,

5. I shouldn't have to go play another game. I like this game. I guess I did hold back giving this game a rating maybe for a reason.

I have a choice to not spend money. I have a choice to boycott EE. I will exercise my choice as such. But I am not going to be the quiet consumer and just take it.

6. No Support.

Sorry Bro, but if you want to be successful In EE, we have to make sacrifices. I dropped build on a couple accts to war and I have a large attack build acct and this is a GH acct. We all have to sacrifice In order to be successful In something we have to lose something in another. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm on the same page as you. ️

Btw I like this thing 

[​IMG]

7. Full Support !!!!

8. @ voodoo. My old eyes just realized wth your bar code spells lol 

9. 1hr wars were the biggest killer of hansels. I've big towers, big BFA and big BFE. Yet I'm next to useless in 1hr wars sometimes, simply due to the short length and plunder fest style. 2 and 4 hour wars are much more hansel friendly. Although, these days need big adt as most SH have massive static BFE so can easily get through 2m adt or less, having said that, most atk builds I know use at least that as well (comparative to my size).
    I'm on the fence, 2yrs a hansel, changed with EE as needed, but I'm close to crapping in my hansel and changing to atk based Hybrid to be able to truly enjoy these wars again.

10. I haven't tore my build apart yet. I hope changes come, I too put many real dollars into this, for nothing this season. It irks me that changes were made to encourage build growth , yet it backfired. I see many builds war with hlbc but have SOS lvl1 on 15-20 lands. Just my 2 cents. Support OP, support .

11.  Interesting is this person really saying they have multiple accounts that they are tweaking to take advantage of the ee system. And benefiting from it all awhile taking enjoyment out of the game for others..... Hmmmmm devs this is ok to you but the other was cough abuse???

Seriously this person did nothing wrong in my eyes but statement breaks tou....

12. @ spartan. Lol. I am too old and can't figure out how to put those things in a forum post. I respect you for making a decision and following through on it.

I do not respect the game however for allowing this great idea of a war system to go this far down the worm hole.

Things change. Awesome I say. I totally disagree with the facts that are hitting me in the chin.

I should not have to spend large quantities of money and get bigger.

I should not have to tear down what I have spent so much on to be smaller.

There has to be another way....

13. Full support  s3 is a trainwreck for 90% of kaw, only the chosen ones benefiting from a flawed system once again. And any troll who tells people to "adjust your builds for war or shutup i.e. drop your 10m cs account to 2m cs" are idiots.

14. True @DD. But won't changing the war system make it extremely hard for small people to war?

15. S2 was far worse off then S3 is! What are you talking about??

16. @chuck I had a 8.5m cs ps before I dropped on an acct during s1, because GH get more mith. for that reason I got full s1 equip on that acct and now I'm back at a 7m cs ps again. How you gonna call me an idiot?

17. Minas the only reason ur saying anything is cause u stacking in ur clan and getting free mith for not even warring... Not worth even posting this...

18. @ minas. If you would have read my post ( or maybe you did and your comprehension abilities are just low) you would have seen that I did not participate in season. I commented that I cannot give an analysis

19. @ spartan. I think with the smarter than me guys that work at the ape, they could come up with something.

Idea 1. Ditch the clan vs clan system and have dev clans that they fill to manage who fights who

 just a thought good or bad

20. Support to op, the fact that I need to drop my build again to war is dumb.