EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Thank you Death, I've been thinking about starting a thread about this myself. Devs we love war, the fact so many of us have poured So Much Money into a thumb tapping phone game shows you we do. Why then are so many complaining? Because You have screwed us over so terribly.
    Not so long ago you nerfed gh's, I for one was thrilled, I had my excuse to partial convert and grow, woohoo, gh no more!
    Er....oops. Now like so all other mids (your main population in case you haven't noticed) getting a roster slot for war is nigh impossible!
    Attack build? Damn, sorry, you leak too much add another 1m adt and sdt and we might talk. But wait. It gets better. Hansels....oh us poor silly foolish little hansels. It's nearly to the point of having to find a wc or co that you can seduce to get a semi reg slot, a reg slot? Dream on.
    Like death I sit here with only a few nobs and xstals left and can't help but ask...

"Why buy more"

Why provide you with extra income for a product that is not providing a return service? Why not, as an ex, save a cpl months of xstals just buy a ps4 or save a cpl more months and buy a new comp?

You have so many ppl in these forums telling you EXACTLY what it is we Need from you! Each and every one of us are literally Telling you how to get more money from us! Quick! Take advantage of this fact Before the anger and frustration reaches the point of losing yet more Paying customers!!

To those that agree ️
    To those that don't...meh.

Here's to hoping for more happy kawing for us all.

2. Most sh are alts anyway of other players with big accounts

3. I have two choices:
    1. Become a LB...i can't afford to spend that much in a game.
    2. Tear down my build, go SH and be a LB's *****.

TL;DR: support

4. Couldn't agree more DD.

5. Season 1 was only great for you because there was the GH exploit. Now it's **** because of the LB/PS

6. @ secret. You hit the nail on the head. The vast majority of people playing are of a medium build. But yet we get clobbered by builds that are not hardly 20% our size. Sigh....

7. Of course I support

8. Support - feel some going to organize another boycott in order to get attention to fix the problem. Didnt the Developers appoint someone to listen and address our issues and feedback. Where is this person!!!!

9. SUPPORT FULLY....

10. @ secret You hit the nail on the head. The vast majority of players are in the medium build range. I am putting my foot down! No more $ going to kaw. I might even take up a new hobby lol

@ AG. Love u and miss u 

11. I beds op gets banned for using terminology they don't like.... But gh stacking that's ok.... Right????? Sigh friggen devs I have not done any ee in about a month due to the stupid system

12. @ dark dragon. I have never been or will I ever be a GH/SH. The 2 clans that I warred in -RCA-

13. I liked wars better before season 1. Before towers and GH and lb/ps builds stacked... It was fun

14. @ Vlad. I am in the same boat brother.

I am making a stand. No more $ to the devs. ️

15. @ dark dragon. It cut me off. -RCA- and _RCA_ did not use GH. Please don't insinuate that you know something when you don't

16. Play GaW. The real war peeps are there. KaW is losing it's PVP edge. EE wars are not PVP it's stacked rosters to get the "best" equipment. Kaw is a spend to win/become LB or lurk and hit EB game.

17. @ the bar code guy. I don't care if I get banned really. I have spent thousands of dollars on this idiotic game. I believe that i have the right to voice a complaint being a consumer of the product.

If they wish to fire me as a customer, then so be it.